Not open for further replies.

abc

Duck
TNP Nation
ABC
Discord
abc#8265
Mr. Delegate,

Under Section 7.5 of the Legal Code and on the basis of this court ruling, I would like to request that Discord logs from January of 2018 to September of 2018 from the Speaker's Office Discord Channel on the main Discord Server are published for the purposes of public scrutiny.

Sincerely,
ABC

While I am not the Delegate, I would like to state that the FOIA does not extend to the Speaker's Office.

2. Executive Officers are government officials appointed by the Delegate to assist in the execution of their duties.

31. For the purposes of this section "the government" refers to the Delegate and the Executive Officers, including the departments which they oversee.

I would therefore assume that the Delegate has no more authority to release logs from the Speaker's Office channel than the Speaker has authority to release logs from the Executive Server.

Thank you for clarifying this. I will pursue other options for this request.

To the Delegate: I apologize for making this request to you, as it appears you have no ability to publish logs from a different section of government. I withdraw this request to you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back