Belated introduction

ibiscaton

Registered
TNP Nation
ibiscaton
Discord
flowerqueer#1290
I realized recently I've been around for a bit, but I never bothered to formally introduce myself! I mostly hang around the discord, but now that I'm starting to actually pay attention to the forum more I should probably get around to actually saying who the hell I am ^_^

Nickname(s)?: flower, fq (both from my discord @/flowerqueer), i'll answer to ibis but i don't see it often
Main Nation?: ibiscaton! (fun fact about the name - it comes from an old animal crossing town i had, hibiscus town. that town's second iteration, hyacinth city, ended up as my capital city for ibiscaton. what can i say, i just really like flowers)
RL Country?: US
Favourite Colour(s)?: red, gold, green
Do you use Discord? religiously. tbh it's the easiest way to contact me, because while i try to check the forums semi-regularly, i just constantly have discord open in the background
Political Ideology? Liberal, Conservative, Anarchist, do you care?: somewhere on the left, but i don't really bother with sticking to one specific label. i'll pitch in wherever i can make a difference
Do you enjoy Roleplay or forum games?: i'm not really experienced with either! roleplay sounds fun, but it's a little intimidating and i don't have a whole lot of free time to write atm. forum games are cute af tho

ty for being so welcoming to me as i figure everything out, and i look forward to really getting the hang of things and being more active here!

Ibis!

Awesome.

You wouldn't happen to be Thoth, would you?

Also like flowerqueer.

In any case, welcome. Feel free to ask any questions that you might have.

I'm no longer a Forum Mentor, but someone will be able to help you soonish, self-inclusive.

Back