Forgive; Oclusia (Self)

I wake up to nothing but a small light in the room around me. I am tired and I can't think of anything else except for my tiredness. What am I running from? Where am I? What is forcing me here? Then, it all comes back to me. The past starts to rush in. I remember what people said to me. I remember what I did to myself. I remember what kind of fool I made out of myself.

My dresser holds my notebook and lamp. Water bottles and the remote of my hotel room stares. The television is on. Cable News Network World News from all over Eras is playing their "World Sport" program.

I looked back at the dresser one last time. I took a flight from my hometown of Minsk to Astratov. I took the flight alone and I was to stay in Astratov for a week. I was supposed to stay at Tami's house, but she had friends over. After the event happened, I left the house to find a hotel downtown. I was nervous at the time. I was scared that I was being followed by some kids from the party. I found the Hilton in Downtown Astratov.

I made my way in there. The clerks were understanding. I told them the situation I was in and they gave me a regular room with a king bed in the middle. I entered my room and I immediately locked the door by putting the chain in the door. Then, I actually locked the door. And I even put the "Do Not Disturb" sign at the door.

A knock came from my door. I lightly rose to my feet. "Who could it be at 2:00 in the morning..." I knew it couldn't be any of the hotel people because the service closes at 12:00 and starts again at 4:45 when checking in starts. I opened my door where I saw a certain blonde-hair girl. Larina Tashka was standing right in front of me panicking. "I saw you leave the party and I saw you here," she said. She looked concerned as ever.

"I'm not okay," I snapped at her. "I know this is my fault. Please! Let me come inside," she pleaded. I looked at her again. The small dose of anger was rushing through my veins. I nodded lightly as I opened the way for her to come inside of my room. Looking at my Coke that was on my dresser, she looked at me once more. "When do you plan on going home?" she asked. I took a sharp head-turn towards her.

"I plan on going home next Saturday," I said with a pinch. "Carson, that's a week away! What do you plan on doing?" I snapped back. I turned around and glanced at her. "I plan on doing what I plan on doing. Because of you, I can't go back to Tami's house!" I yelled. I feel as if I yelled too loudly. I turned to go to the door to leave for a small bit before feeling a hand tug at mine. "Stay..."

I shook my head before going out the door with one of my keycards. I went down the elevator to go to the downstairs lobby to enjoy the scenery for an hour or so. I just needed to catch my breath. An hour passed. Then, two. I fell asleep on the couch with my keycard and phone in my hand. It was 6:00 AM before I knew it, it was 6:00 am. I got up before going back to room 278 which was mine. I opened the door to see Larina standing at the door, her hair in a bun.

She wrapped her arms around me. Lightly, slowly, and warmly she hugged me. Her hair dangled over my back. Her shirt with the phrase, "Я люблю тебя" was rippled and drenched with tears. "Carson, oh. My dear Carson," she whispered, "Will you forgive me?" I sighed and nodded. Really, what happened couldn't be more in the past than it is now. Immediately, she took my hand and led me to the bed.

"Sleep, my dear," she whispered, "I will get food. You need to rest." I didn't object or hesitate. I got into a comfortable position as I drifted off to sleep. I don't know how much time passed, but Larina opened the door with food in her hand. Homemade sausages, draniki, kolduny, and kletski were on two trays. She lightly came over and lifted my head up before feeding me a piece of sausage.

I got to my feet lightly as I went over for the meal. Larina watched the CNN news like it was entertaining. I was waiting for the news of the many nations to come on, but I had to be patient. I knew a few nations like McMasterdonia would be on the news for something, but I didn't know. She lightly ate her food as she looked at me. Her blonde hair was back into a bun.

When I finished, I put everything in an orderly fashion and I went back underneath the covers. "Darling, it will be a lazy day today. We aren't doing anything," she said to me directly. Truly, I forgave her. However, I didn't know why she was being so nice to me. However, frankly, I didn't care.

Last edited:
An hour after the order for "lazy day" was called upon, I drifted lightly to sleep. The Hilton bed was comfortable, soft, and had really swell quality of their sheets and mattress. However, my happiness didn't last for long. Flashbacks to the party started rolling in from my mind. Mental pictures were seen.

Tami's Party; 22:45; FRIDAY

Walking past the pool, I looked for my cousin. My luggage was inside and I was ready to go. A girl walked up to me. She nudged me. "So, how you liking the party so far?" she asked me. Shocked, I took a step back. "Can you talk?" I nodded. This girl had blonde hair. She was slightly shorter than me. "Do you want to dance?"

Taken back, I stepped back slightly. I shook my head, no. I saw anger fuel inside of her. Trembling in fear, I moved back even farther before I started running. "You will regret this!"

When I was far enough from her, I took a few breaths before looking into the distance to see a rap battle going down. The two rappers were going at it before looking at me. "You got something?" I smiled, "I got some bar for ya," They threw the microphone to me before setting up. I heard what they said and I could easily respond. "Eric, good luck with that you're taking a stand against something that you can't understand. You sh*t. I spit. We'll see where we land. Harry, you mad as a hatter, take your medicine, damn you're in worse shape than the national debt is in. Sitting there useless as two sh*ts, hey turn around bend over, and I will show you where my shoe fits."

They fell over. I cracked my knuckles in peace as I dropped the mic on the grass. Smiling, I walked back to get something to eat. I stuck out like a sour thumb. As I was from a Native Meterran Tribe, my skin was a lot darker. However, I was adopted and I live in Minsk. "Hey, Carson!" I heard the same girl call to me as I neared the pool.

Looking towards her, I only had one thing to ask. "Can I help you?" I then noticed a troop of girls around her. The dark sky was illuminated by the lighting of the pool. "Catch this!" she immediately pushed me into the pool. Soaking wet, I was humiliated. The troop of girls hugged her and high-fived her before I got out of the pool.

"Shame on you..." I said before walking to the doorway. I got my luggage before looking back once more. Tami was beckoning for her boyfriend. "Come here, my sweet," she turned to me. "Your luggage is by the doorway," I nodded before taking it. I then ran and I never looked back.

Hilton Hotel Astratov; SATURDAY; 9:10 AM

I woke up shaking. Looking around a few times, I located the girl that caused me humiliation. The girl that caused me pain at my cousin's party. I looked at her before turning my head. She noticed. "You're awake!" she ran to me. She jumped and hugged me slowly and kissing my cheek repeatedly.

She then wrapped her arms around me and face me when she was done. "What's wrong, Carson?" I opened my eyes and faced her. "I remember what you did... I'm humiliated," I snapped. "I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me." I looked at her. "I forgive you, but why did you do it?"

She looked once more. "Jealousy. Anger," she said. I nodded. She rose to her feet. "Take my hand." I was shocked. "Take my hand," she repeated.

Last edited:
Hilton Hotel Astratov; SATURDAY; 9:10 AM

"Take my hand," she repeated. I was in shock. I looked at her concerned eyes. Her gaze was loving. Still, in the bed, I just muttered back, "I wanna sleep..."

Feeling her long, flowing hair around my neck, I felt her adjusting my shirt and she put her arms on my shoulders. "You're tense. Hold on a second. We are in no rush," she susurrated. I relaxed. I went to sleep with my head on her chest and my torso on her lap. Feeling her breathe, I felt alright. I was in no rush and I was tired.

She massaged my back and I could feel it. Her nails poking me in the back just enough and I loved every bit of it. After the humiliation she caused me, she was really a better person than I thought. Then, she said three words. "I love you." I looked at her. "I adore everything about you. If you could give me a shot, I will be good," she began, "I cherish every moment we have. Please, Carsonskov."

I stared at her. "I love you, too," I said. Next thing I know is that her hands are around me and she is kissing me all over. Feeling her kisses on my cheek made me feel well. Her blue eyes made me safer. Then, I got up lightly.

I got in from the other side and she pulled me to her. Her arms covered my head. Her lips caressed my countenance. "You aren't leaving me. Hon, you are something I need and I am not letting you go!" she squealed to me. I nodded. Outside, the streets buzzed, but I was with my Larina and she was with me. Who could ask for anything more?

OOC: I understand this was cheesy as holy hell... I apologize...

Last edited:
Larina took my hand and led me down the streets. Busy Astratov was full of honking cars and numerous pedestrians. Tall high-rise buildings scraped the sky. Strolling down the street, she took my hand and held it tightly. She ran to the nearest Big Bus stop and bought tickets for it. "Aren't you excited?" she laughed. I smiled. Lightly nodding, we waited on the bench.

I started straight ahead at the AU Baseball Stadium. Dreams of baseball filled my head. I started to stare off into space. I felt a head land on my shoulder. Larina lay her head on my shoulder before she fell into a light sleep. I felt her long, hair rub on my shoulder before I wrapped an arm around her.

The bus appeared moreover I gently rocked her conscious. She woke up with a hair flip that ended up hitting me in the head. The tour was to start as soon as everyone at this station boarded the bus.

As soon as we sat down, she turned her back to me and leaned on me. Wrapping my arms around her waist, I let her fall asleep. I then realized what I got myself into. This would be a really long bus drive. However, I didn't care. I took a look at the stops we would be seeing. I was amused we would be seeing these historical sights.

After this, I put my head on Larina's shoulder as I drifted to sleep as well.

Back