Peanut Gallery: [R4R] Citizenship Oath Amendment

Janus

Eh? [HA and Culture Staff]
-
TNP Nation
YetiNation
Discord
Janus#1875
A query. What have you done, lately, to warrant additional forbearance from admin?

Edit: In this aspect?

Last edited by a moderator:
The post above was replying to this post:

To me, this question devolves to who ‘I’ am in regards to the North Pacific. If I take the oath as it is written, without the opportunity afforded others to qualify who ‘I’ is then there is an assumption, in my opinion, that this is a uniform application for me in an OOC sense. As the administration of this forum has been generous and provided me with the opportunity to play the game as I see fit historically, I am one of the few players to have multiple accounts on this forum. I maintain that those accounts are separate in regards to how they deal with TNP and when I post my oath it is definitively as the leader of Gracius Maximus and not as any other entity which might be linked to me on this forum, IC or OOC.

Therefore, I believe it to be imperative that I be afforded equal opportunity to apply with a qualifier, just as the 113 other applicants that have done so since the passage of the law have been.

It has been split from the Request for Review topic as the period for briefs has closed (and it is not a brief).

Back