Syrixia

The one, the true, the great.
-
TNP Nation
Syrixia
Discord
TrialByDance#0419
HELLO, HUMANS.

I posted about this in my server and in TNPRP, and I figured, why not post about it on the forum as well?

So, what is CastCon? Well, broadly speaking, it's basically Eras VidCon. My goal is to use this RP to help people worldbuild the VidCasters of Eras and the various online communities centered around them and the platform; and, possibly, to make it into an annual tradition.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JI--YYzY1bn4g6d72ug02MeSFfk35nwm7d8i-xGfgBc/edit?usp=sharing - After a while of wanting to get around to it, I'm finally planning CastCon, I'm hoping it'll be a big RP, and I wanna gauge interest amongst the community and see if anyone wants to help me plan it. I don't know when it'd be IC (or OOC) but I'm sure that can be discussed as well.

Does anyone want to help me plan it? Who's interested in attending? I enabled commenting on the doc, accessible via the link above, so everyone can take a look and input their opinions. Just be sure to sign your name. If any of you want to help me plan, I'll privately send you edit links.

Let me know what you guys think! :D

Last edited:
I'd like to start off by saying that two communities I personally plan on helping to expound upon at the convention are the history and animation communities. Others may want to expound upon others, such as, say, gaming or memes. Either way, this RP would provide a platform for that, and an impetus; while also letting people have a good time while doing so.

Milo Kolyev, the only vidcaster in Kardonyszlav agrees to this, however, he will have issues trying to actually leave the country, as it is in the midst of a civil war.

Vitsherre, Kanada's most popular Vidcaster and renowned memelord, will be attending CastCon.

Nice!

So, so far two communities we'll definitely be expounding on are animation and memes. Are there any other people who are interested, or any VidCasters from your countries who deal in other genres, such as gaming, etc. who may be coming?

As well, would anyone be interested in helping me actually *write* the planning doc? I'm interested in giving it another look and revising it, adding and removing based on what could make the RP simpler and more fun.

Back