Alternative Ordering of Nations for Endotarting Tool

Praetor

Hoppin' Around
TNP Nation
Praeceps
Discord
Praetor#6889
As per request: @r3naissanc3r

Would it be possible to rearrange the order in which nations appear in the endotarting tool?

My suggestion would be to order it first by most recent activity and then by endorsements given. Currently, it is alphabetical order.

Alternatively, dependent on technical limitations even an alternative method of just ranking nations by most recent activity (and then alphabetical) would be an improvement on the current system.
I was endotarting a while ago and it was rather demoralizing to be working through nations which last had government activity 25 days ago and were likely to CTE while I knew there were more active nations that would return my endorsement further down the list.

I am unsure if this would be the best way to rank the nations but I do think it is better than alphabetical if technically feasible. It is possible there is a better method than the one I suggested yet I have just not thought of it.

No worries if you do not have sufficient time to implement this suggestion (presuming no technical limitations).

Back