Giving the active the the teh The NPian TNPers what they WANT!

BluieGamer

Resident Future Drug Maker
-
TNP Nation
Konar
Discord
Bluie Gamer#6287
Checklist:

• Coups
  • Wonderess to keep being Speaker
  • Wonderess to be Advisor to the Delegate
  • Be gay
  • Advance the militant gay agenda
  • Remove labels
  • Give Ghost a point
  • Enforce labels
  • Make TNO a thing
  • Do a fascist edit of the Coat of Arms for when the revolution comes
  • Fash CoA needs 30 eagles and 20 fasces
  • Be prepared for nomination
  • Install Tlomz as NS Jesus
  • Keep joking about couping so that they will never think I’m serious until it happens
  • Determine the orientation of all past delegates
  • Determine if Praetor is actually a plant
  • Make sure no one tells the Clue joke
  • Endocap of 1
  • Make Yuno delegate (next term)
That is all
Don't vote for me

flH6Qvg.png

In all seriousness... Let's presume you are legitimately putting on a campaign... What kind of platform would you run on? Are there any faults in the ministries that you see? Even if you weren't interested in being delegate, your ideas could carry on to whoever wins if it's not you.

Alright, let's cut the cheese. I am not seriously running for Delegate. I don't mean that I am not serious about running for Delegate, I mean that I am not running seriously for Delegate. If that confuses you, then just go read some of the others' platforms. This crap ain't worth your time.

That being said, I have entertained a Delegate run before, even declaring that I will run for the previous election... and the forumpocalypse occured before I could make my campaign thread. Once the election was back up and everyone was re-declaring their intent to run, I didn't. During the month that the forum was down, I was trying to type up my campaign. In the process of doing so, I realized how little I actually know about the inner workings of TNP. I have no clue what FA does. I have no idea about the status of the RMB community. RP is completely unknown to me. I already knew I would be losing the run. It was meant more of a test to myself, to see how well I could hold up to the competition, as well as a publicity stunt to get my name out. However, I didn't want to submit a half-assed campaign last term. I wanted it to be serious.

Now if that was the case, why am I making such a stupid campaign? As Ghost/Pallaith put it, "why even accept the nomination if you're just going to do that". Well, I'm not going to do "just that". That is the purpose of this second post. I will be putting in here my supposed plans if I do get elected Delegate. Why didn't I just put that instead of that silliness? Well, I just wanted to have some fun, is that really so bad? :P

MoHA
This Ministry for me is one of the most important, yet also one of the most problematic IMO because of its very nature. Work done in HA is central to the workings of TNP, for they are the recruiters that bring people into the community. However, doing the job is not very fulfilling. There is not much satisfaction to be gained from telegramming a hundred people to join the forums, especially when you get rude responses back. You don't see the results of your hard work, and most of the time that work is for naught. This will be my main focus during my delegacy, because without it, TNP will dry up. As such, I would like to introduce a way of incentivising participation in HA, and I would like to work closely with my MoHA Marcus Antonius to come up with that.

MoD
Defense is doing okay right now. Yes, it's just okay. Which means there's quite more that can be improved upon. I am not downplaying the progress that Defense has made in the past term - I think Loz and Zaz had done tremendously well. However, they did well with the Special Forces, the jumpers of the force, and now is the time that the Auxiliary be given attention. I will make it my goal to personally organize a piling operation at least once a month, with an Officer serving as the point. I will also encourage my MoD Bobberino to seek out an accept offers of joint operations with allied and friendly organizations to get the NPA more known and respected out in the field.

MoCu
Culture has honestly been fantastic the past term, and I am personally at a loss on how to top McMasterdonia's work in the department. I would like to have a calendar of events that occur periodically, and to have my MoCu (TBD, I do not know which of the Culture members want to be MoCu) maintain and hopefully introduce more events.

MoCo
El Fiji Grande
's time as MoCo has already seen improvements in leaps and bounds. However, I do believe that he still has much more to give to the Ministry, hence why I want to keep him as MoCo. I think TNS was a fantastic idea, but I am more excited about NBS. I think the program has so much potential, and I wish to have become a more regular thing.

MoWAA
I'll be completely honest, WAA is not my forte. Combing WA proposals with a fine tooth comb is not something that I can do. As such, I am hoping that my MoWAA TlomzKrano will continue his duties to the standard that he set in the previous term.

MoFA
TNP by itself is strong, but having allies never hurts. While friendships with GCRs is to be expected, and alliances with some of the most known UCRs, I would like to continue in the direction that Siwale took with establishing the embassy with Greater Dienstad, and establish more embassies with RP regions.

tl;dr
MoHA: Marcus Antonius
MoD: Bobberino
MoCu: TBD
MoCo: El Fiji Grande
MoWAA: TlomzKrano
MoFA: TBD
Don't vote for: me

flH6Qvg.png

In all seriousness... Let's presume you are legitimately putting on a campaign... What kind of platform would you run on? Are there any faults in the ministries that you see? Even if you weren't interested in being delegate, your ideas could carry on to whoever wins if it's not you.
Sil's right.

As with many previous Delegates, will you be appointing any advisers? If so who will you choose and why?

Sil's right.
I presume you haven't read my second post, then?

As with many previous Delegates, will you be appointing any advisers? If so who will you choose and why?
If I were to somehow become Delegate, I am surely appointing advisers. As to who those would be, I would likely be pulling from past Delegates/Vice Delegates. Deropia Siwale and Ghost come to mind off the top of my head.

This is the most confusing platform/not a platform that I've seen in a while. :P
Thank you, I try :P

For a joke campaign, I'm surprised to say I like some of the ideas in your second post. Most of all, I like your thought of having Marcus Antonius ascend to Minister of Home Affairs. That man deserves commendation for the hard work he has done in that Ministry.

For a joke campaign, I'm surprised to say I like some of the ideas in your second post. Most of all, I like your thought of having Marcus Antonius ascend to Minister of Home Affairs. That man deserves commendation for the hard work he has done in that Ministry.
I originally had you as MoHA, but decided against it.
Hi Bluie - is this the kind of coup you were thinking of?

CottageCoop_A4A1714.jpg
squawks
And Bluie just got roasted.
Roast Pokemon dinosaur, anyone?

What do you see being your biggest challenge for the next term if elected?

• Coups
  • Wonderess to keep being Speaker
  • Wonderess to be Advisor to the Delegate
  • Be gay
  • Advance the militant gay agenda
  • Remove labels
  • Give Ghost a point
  • Enforce labels
  • Make TNO a thing
  • Do a fascist edit of the Coat of Arms for when the revolution comes
  • Fash CoA needs 30 eagles and 20 fasces
  • Be prepared for nomination
  • Install Tlomz as NS Jesus
  • Keep joking about couping so that they will never think I’m serious until it happens
  • Determine the orientation of all past delegates
  • Determine if Praetor is actually a plant
  • Make sure no one tells the Clue joke
  • Endocap of 1
  • Make Yuno delegate (next term)
Bold: support
Bold & Underline: very supportive
Yunoist Plot: very strongly supportive

Back