-
-
-
-
TNP Nation
sil_dorsett
Discord
sildorsett
In the halls of the headquarters of the International Motorsport Commission, Théo Beauvilliers sat and waited to be called into an important meeting. He was the Chief Operating Officer of Aventure Automotive Group, but most importantly on the board of the Automotive Club of Sil Dorsett as it's functional lead. He was in charge of the coordination between the IMC and the ACSD for every sanctioned and supervised event.

Princess Claidie was also there, with her and her staff a few minutes behind walking down the hallway. The meeting was as much hers as it was Théo's as it concerned her pet project, the Electric Division of the Silien Racing Series. She didn't call the meeting though, and neither did Théo. 13:00 came and they were called into the office of the IMC Chairman, Christian Moreau. It was he that called the meeting.

"Mister Beauvilliers, Miss Dorsett, thank you for coming. Please, have a seat," Christian said, as Théo and Claidie sat down. "I'll get straight to the point; I know you're both very busy people. The IMC has watched the SRS Electric Division with great interest. Second season in and you already have deals to travel abroad and demonstrate the technology to other nations, with Gojannestad and Beaconsfield confirmed and with rumors of an event in Mitta and even somewhere in Norsia either this season or next."

Claidie was surprised that Norsia was mentioned. There were only early indications that talks might happen with Andrenne, but Norsia was a total surprise to her. "I hadn't heard that one. Maybe King Tobias told Queen Alycia about the Beaconsfield event? I dunno. Those two are allies, so if that happened I wouldn't be surprised if I heard something from Malor-Kanada or Arrandal later on. But, I hadn't heard of the Norsia event."

"At any rate, the fact is that you're expanding beyond your borders and have the potential for global reach. My question is 'How far can you go?'" Christian said.

"With the proper backing, I think we could go a lot further," Théo suggested.

"The IMC currently has the IMC Grand Prix Championship for single-seaters and the IMC Grand Touring Championship for production I.C.E.[1] cars. What we don't have is a class of competition dedicated to all-electric vehicles," Christian admitted, "so here's what we want to do. If the two of you can put together a schedule for the 2020-2021 SRS Electric Division calendar that spans the world, with at least two-thirds of the events not being held within the Principality, the IMC would be willing to rebrand it as the IMC Electric Racing Championship, and you'll have "World Championship" status for it. If you can make the deals so that the 2019-2020 season qualifies, we'll even do that."

"But what about the events we already have? We can't just close them all down," Claidie worryingly said.

Théo knew the SRS couldn't shut down the Electric Division entirely. It was good for business and good for tourism within the principality. However, he had an idea to resolve Claidie's concern. "A feeder series. We start a feeder series once our existing electric division becomes the IMC world championship. We hold our feeder events but also organize the IMC world events."

"You have the cars, and you have good prospects for at least five events around the world. If you found just three, four, or five more, you'd have a solid schedule," Christian noted.

Claidie sat in silence for only a few moments before putting on a big grin. What the IMC was offering what exactly what she wanted, and Théo's idea protected what she already developed. "We'll make this work," she boldly declared.

"Good. Lock down that event in Mitta and investigate the Norsia prospect. Take it from there," Christian ordered. With the meeting concluded, Théo and Claidie set off on a bold quest to electrify the world of motorsport.

[1] I.C.E = Internal Combustion Engine

Confirmed
Sil Dorsett
Track: Chassion Motorsports Park
Track: Norvalle Street Circuit

Team: Coweta Motorsport
Team: Maxima Electric Motors Team

Prydania
Track: Beaconsfield Street Circuit
Team: Midland Mótorar Taurínmáttur Racing

Goyanes
Track: Gojannesstad Street Circuit
Team: VMV Elekstriskverken

Submitted in the thread:
Highton
Track: Reyterra Speedway

Draconics
Track: Draconic Raceway

Ninhundland
Track: Pilzenstadringweg

Krevt
Track Unknown!

Expressed Interest Over Discord (?)
Andrenne, Streyacora, Norsia

Last edited:
Tobias watched the car lap the course against the overcast sky, the wind blowing slightly against the rocks, the gravel, and the grass.

"It's really something, isn't it Toby?" Rylond Jórvík exclaimed excitedly.

"Your father really managed to churn out Electric Series cars that quickly?" the King asked, not at all phased by the way his good friend referred to him so informally.

"You got Beaconsviði a Grand Prix and you're shocked we got a team together? What were you expecting? No Prydanian representation?" Rylond laughed.

"Well you know. I thought it would just be enough to host the race! I didn't think Midland, or anyone else, would be able to get cars ready. Much less a team."

Rylond chuckled. He'd known Tobias since they were children. He found his well-meaning naivity about certain things charming.
"Come on Toby, you know father wasn't going to let that happen. Aside from politics? Getting Midland Mótorar back up and running is his passion. I think he'd abdicate the title Thane of Jórvík to me so he could run it. Problem is he knows I want to run it more than he does" he smiled wickedly.
"Even if our drivers finish at the bottom? We're still sending a message. We're back. There's no downside to getting the company name out there again. It's been too long."

Tobias nodded, and looked over at Rylond again. He was protected from the cool weather and wind by his favourite old Royal Prydanian Army coat, but Rylond was wearing something far more stylish. Khakis, expensive loafers, and a quarter-zipped black fleece with a collar just short enough the wearer had no choice but to pop it. The collar itself was red and grey, with a Midland Mótorar Taurínmáttur Racing logo across the chest and a Prydanian flag on one sleeve.

"That looks comfortable" Tobias remarked."You'll have to get me one. Did Taurínmáttur pay for the swag?"
"We split it...well the team paid for all of it, you see. But half the team's funds come from us. The other half from Taurínmáttur. Who knew people liked carbonated caffeine that much?"
Tobias chuckled nervously. He'd never touched the stuff.

"You want to meet him?" Rylond asked as the car came to a stop.
"He's quite a character, but he's the best driver we have. He hauled black market goods during the war. Dodged our guys, and the Syndies. Whoever was chasing him."

"I'd love to" Tobias replied, following Rylond down to the track, only to be taken aback by how young the driver was. He appeared to be he and Rylond's age. He'd expected someone at least in their thirties. This guy was running black market goods across war zones? Tobias' first driving experience ended up with a FNU jeep in a ditch...

"Adam? Allow me to introduce His Majesty, King Tobias III!" he called out as the driver removed his helmet. He turned to the King.
"You don't mind if I leave out all the other titles, do you?"

"No not at all" Tobias replied with a chuckle.

"Excellent!" Rylond answered, turning to Adam. "And this, Your Majesty, is Adam Vorster. The best damn driver east of Saurum!"

Tobias reached out and shook Adam's hand.
"Rylond's told me a lot about you" he said. "Nothing but good...and exciting...things."

"Well Your Majesty" Adam laughed, "he's been underselling me I'm afraid. I'd like to find whoever's saying they're better than me west of Saurum!"

Rylond just shrugged.
"Mie Hougaard for one. She's been on your tail since we started practising."

Adam just shrugged. "We're all on the same team anyway, right?" he said pulling his gloves off.

"You are" Tobias replied.
"And I'm very grateful Mie, Tage, and yourself are representing a Prydanian team. Thank you."

"It's my pleasure Your Majesty. How often do you get to drive fast cars for a living? Kind of like winning the lottery if you ask me."

"Well we'll leave you to it Adam. The King and I have boring posh things to attend to."

"Have a good one boss" Adam replied, "and an honour to meet you Your Majesty." Tobias just nodded, giving him a casual wave goodbye before leaving with Rylond.

Adam rolled his head, looking towards the grey horizon. He could still feel his blood vibrating. He cracked his knuckles and began preparing for the trials ahead.

Team Name: Midland Mótorar Taurínmáttur Racing
Country of Registration: Kingdom of Prydania
Car Stats:
Reliability

Aerodynamics
Technique

Skill Points:

Adam Vorster
Reliability
Agression

Technique

Mie Hougaard
Reliability
Agression

Technique

Logo:
daCJUMb.png

Livery:
vNzU7bq.png

Word of the IMC's project must have leaked to the masses, as Théo was starting to receive letters from other organizations interested in bringing the project into reality. Théo realized he wasn't going to be able to handle every negotiation himself and still be able to meet not only the accelerated deadline Christian offered, but an even faster timeline the princess wanted. Homologating tracks and scheduling races in the middle of the season where there were weekends free was on the table. The second season of the Silien Electric Racing Series was going to be a prologue to the World Championship, and everyone involved wanted it done quick. The teams and drivers would just have to adapt to the possibility of more races being added and how it would affect the standings.

Shorthanded, Théo requested government intervention, asking for staffers from the government skilled in negotiation and familiar with tourism and motorsport. The government had the manpower to spare, including a few in temporary positions after losing legislative spots, and they were assigned to negotiate with all who showed interest.

OOC: It's open now. To request entry, have someone from your government or your national motorsport organization submit a letter to the Automotive Club of Sil Dorsett requesting a meeting to negotiate terms. Negotiations will be quick, I promise.

Last edited:
Letter:
R2QhnZd.png

To whom it may concern,

In recent years, the Crowned Republic has seen an increasing number of electrics cars on its streets. Just this year, the Highton Motorsport Association announced plans to hold an electric-only competition in the near future. With rumors swirling of a global electric racing championship, there has been some interest in Highton to look into the possibility of having an event held here. The Reyterra Speedway has hosted the final race of Highton’s domestic circuit for thirty years, and would certainly be a suitable host for an exciting event in the near future. I hope that we can work with you and the HMA to organize an exceptional and exciting event in the near future.

Julia Vögel
Board for Sport, Crowned Republic of Highton

Notboss begins writing the letter with a big grin on his draconics face and his personal advisor smiles next to him saying, "This is our next step my king. Both in pushing the world to a healthier furture, and opening up our country to foreign relations".

Notboss breathes in and the pen makes contact with the paper.

Dear ones of the Automative Club of Sil Dorsett,
Our country would like to host our own racetrack and submit our own personal street raceway as part of this world electrocution for automobiles. As you may know, Draconics has just decided to have all automibiles produced in country to be completely electric, and as a result many electric super and HyperCard have come out for the more prominent people of our country, as well as racers that constantly use the Draconic Raceway here in the capital Draconics City. We wish to have a meeting about said races and our proposition to open up our doors to foreign relations. We hope you see this letter soon.

Signed: Notboss Dragonking

Notboss stamps his signant ring onto it as well as Crescent's and they carefully envelope it and mail it to where it must go. Notboss looks out the window, "Draconics will be a role model country someday", he says.

Renaud Baschet was sent to Highton to meet with Julia Vögel of the Highton Board of Sport, hoping that his assignment would be simple.

"Ms. Vögel, thank you for having me here. We're absolutely interested in holding a motorsport event here in Highton, and we're confident that the Reyterra Speedway you've proposed as the site of the event will be suitable.

"Would it be acceptable to have the speedway host an event in the current season of the SERS, so that we can gauge attendance numbers and the sort. I think we could agree to a reasonable hosting fee if we knew what kind of interest there was amongst the Hightonian people in such an event.

"Also, would the crowned republic be interested in sending a team to compete? While we're already a few races into the season, I don't see that as a reason to not want to earn points."

Claudette Brousseau, another furloughed employee reactivated by the SERS endeavor, was surprised by the assignment.

"Dragons?" she asked, checking to ensure that the assignment was true.

"Yes. Dragons," Princess Claidie reaffirmed. "Make it interesting. Dragons may not fit into the cars, but the citizens of Draconics aren't all dragons, I don't think. Check to see if they want a team and see if they have drivers if they do. I don't really care if they do or not. I just want that track. That's another point towards World Championship status, so get it done."

And so Claudette was sent into the middle of dragon territory, hoping she'd live to come back with a deal. She soon found herself in the middle of the throne room, staring off with Notboss, who had expressed in the prior letter the greatest interest in having the project proceed.

Krevt would like to join the SRS Electric Series Races.

(OOC - sorry for such short request. My exams are a barrier)

To whom this may concern,

After hearing that the Grand Prix in Kvert has been canceled, I was exited to enter in Ninhundland. We have a large and popular track known throughout famously across Gothis. Pilzenstadringweg is the longest racetrack in Ninhundland and would make for a great track. While electric cars exist in Ninhundland, with ownership increasing every year. We still haven’t had a electric only Grand Prix, domestic or international. We have a few cars design for racing that have been tested at speeds higher than 200 km/h and are fully capable. We would love to work something out as it would benefit our tourism industry to Pilzenstad and surrounding areas. Pilzenstad is the capital city of Muschia, a mostly forested province in western Ninhundland. This event could bring more international tourism as the well known Pilzenstadringweg is the only thing most outsiders know about the area. The only foreigners that may have visited more than a couple times would be Goyanians and Gotmarkers due to the close proximity to the border however this event could change that. We hope we can work with you.

Best regards,
Jorgen Fühlboden
Director of Motorspor Spielen

Notboss can barely contain his excitement as his draconics tail wags a little as he get up from his throne, standing at a tall 6 foot 8.
"I can barely keep my compossure miss brosseau I am very excited that there is a response like this in such a short period of time, especially for us Draconicsians since we prefer solitude, but now we are opening up to the world and this is a great opportunity for us", he smiles and stretches his wings and then folds them back in with a wide grin.

"If I may introduce our team of racers" , Notboss raises his right hand and the guards on each side of the room open their respective doors and a big group of people in professional racing gear colored in Draconics' colors walk into the main floor and are standing straight and one steps up looking different from the rest in a more official flag color of Draconics and takes off his custom helmet revealing a wingless and short-tailed dragon.

"This is Serkren Drake, our main racer, he is an amazing driver for us. He has not had the best upbringing as a dragon, but it doesn't matter if he has no wings or a short tail he pushed through it all and followed his dreams to the top. I only ask that this doesn't hinder his qualifications to race", Notboss says handing a folder with details about Sekren to Claudette.

"Would you like a tour of our racetracks?", Notboss asks.

It was a chilly day in the city of Brenna in Guslantis. Brenna was industrial, and many companies fought the cold to make claim to this snow-covered terrain. No other company was as big in Brenna than the car manufacturer, Tundra.

A pure black car pulled up to the company’s headquarters, and a man with a large fur coat and hood stepped out. This was Ralph Sørenson, the CEO of Tundra. He made his way up the stairs of the building, and an assistant helped him take off his coat.

His hair, including his beard, were fiery red, and his skin as white as the Brennan snow. He took off his gloves, and then proceeded to make his way to his office, until he was interrupted.

"Mr. Sørenson, a word if you will," said one of the administrative assistants.

"Not at this time, Mr. Potter," said Ralph, brushing past the assistant, though the assistant began trailing him.

"Sir, there’s an opportunity that I don’t think we can miss out on," replied the assistant, Mark.

"Brilliant. You know the procedure, please email it to Karen," said Ralph, as he picked up the pace to try to lose Mark.

"Sir, with all due respect, I believe that this needs to be acted on quickly," argued Mark.

Ralph boarded an elevator, and quickly shut the elevator doors.

"We’ll talk later," said the now-angry executive.

He was right, because minutes later, as he sat at his desk, he heard a knock on his door.

He looked down at the sheet on his desk, a beautiful white futuristic car. This was Project Nexus. He grumbled and placed this concept art in his desk, and then began signing some papers.

"Come in," he said with little emotion.

To no surprise, it was Mark Potter.

"Mr. Sørenson, it’s Sil Dorsett. They are looking for racers. A huge race season to show off our cars to the world," he said excitedly.

"Tundra is known for its craftsmanship, and building race cars is not something I can genuinely see us doing. Especially not at such a scale. I just got done meeting with Felicia Scott of Thomas, there is a great future ahead in Horizon City," replied Ralph, looking up before beginning to sign.

"Sir, they are electric cars," replied Mark.

The executive’s right hand thrust to the side, causing a huge ink mark to cover the edge of the paper and onto the desk.

"Electric?! This is a huge opportunity!" he said, turning to press a button on his desk phone.

"Karen, please write me a letter addressed to the Principality. I want in. Also, contact Ms. Chastain at GNN. I want this covered immediately. We shall be the first all-electric car manufacturer in Guslantis," he said, before turning back to the assistant.

"As for you, do not disobey my wishes again. Company policy is company policy, no matter the circumstance. I will not be so kind again. You are dismissed."

Vögel responded to Mr. Baschet, still in her office in Highton City, ready to work out some more preliminary details for an E-Series event in the Crowned Republic.

“We are pleased that you are willing to work with us to hold an event here in Highton. Some of Highton's biggest automobile developers such as AMW and Bär have started shifting towards the electric market, so this will be a great opportunity. Mostly due to recent improvements in automobile technology, there has been a huge increase in interest in motorsport so we believe that hosting a race and sending a team would be an important step in promoting the sport. With that, we could easily arrange than an event be held at the Reyterra Speedway later this season, and the HMA is prepared to put together a team to take part."

Rennen CR

Driver 1: Hinrich Spindler
Driver 2: Niko Klugman

-Værkringe Motor Verken-
To whom it may concern:
VMV's Electric division would like to participate in the E-Series racing tournament. We know that Goyanes has already entered a circuit, as was evidenced in last year's season. However, we at VMV have decided to place our contender in electric racing in the world's finest championship. We would be honored to have our drivers compete for Team VMV. Attached are driver stats and an image of our vehicle livery.

Driver 1- Anders Yvendråsson
Reliability: 3
Aggressiveness: 3.5
Technique: 3.5

Driver 2- Høyt Skermerhorn
Reliability: 4
Aggressiveness: 3.7
Technique: 2.3

Livery:
f0A6lUT.png

@Sil Dorsett
Here's my new Application for Entry.

Team - Rana Motors Racing Team.
Track - Prajapati International Circuit, Purna City

Drv 1: Kumar Varun Thakur

Reliability : 3.5
Aggression : 4
Technique: 4.5

Drv 2: Mahesh Chandok

Reliability : 4
Aggression : 4
Technique: 4

Last edited:
More and more former government employees were finding themselves in new lines of work as negotiators for the automotive club. With many negotiators in service, building out the championship had the potential to be done in greater speed. Even having everything ready by the Spring was looking possible.
Ninhundland

Dimitri Rouanet was on his way to Ninhundland, reviewing the letter that was sent to the ACSD. He spotted a few issues with the application, especially the development of their car.

"200 km/h is all they've managed to do?" he thought to himself. "I'd rather them buy a Silien-manufactured powertrain so they can compete, but I wonder if they're just running at lower power levels. Pilzenstad looks interesting, though it might be a bit long..."

Following entry into the nation, he eventually found himself in Jorgen's office to discuss the terms.

"Mr. Fühlboden, thanks for having me here. There's a few things I want to ask about your application to the championship. Pilzenstadringweg, that's that massive 27-kilometer track, right? Long tracks usually don't suit short race distances, especially if problems occur. The races only run for 90 kilometers. That'd make for a four-lap race, swapping cars after two."

Although Dimitri was reluctant to rubber stamp the track, he was equally hesitant to turn it away. A race on a massively long track hadn't been tried before, and the challenges of managing energy for such a long event make for a real test of driver skill.

"I mean, I guess it'd make for an interesting challenge. If the weather permits, do you think we could try it on the 23rd or 24th? If we have a deal, we can start moving equipment right away.

"Also, you mentioned car designs untested above 200 km/h. I should point out that our current cars are already capable of 235 km/h, and the chassis and battery are specified in the rules, so it's only the powertrain that's available for development. I think that if you've only tested 200, any Ninhundish team that wants to compete may want to consider being a customer of an existing manufacturer. But, have you been operating at 180 kilowatts or at a lower power level?"
Draconics

Claudette was intimidated by the presence of dragons at first but eased into the environment as everyone proved to be friendly. She was surprised by the large team of racers that were brought forward.

"Did they summon all their drivers?" she thought to herself.

As Notboss introduced Serkren, it was clear he was their first driver. What wasn't clear was who their second was.

"What a wonderful and diverse team you have, Your Majesty, however, the regulations specify that only two drivers may take the grid per team in the race. Serkren will do fine, but I will need to know who your second driver is.

"As far as your tracks, I'm certainly interested in seeing them, although only one will be selected. If you have a preference, I'd rather see that track first."
Highton

"Excellent, Ms. Vögel," Renaud said with a bit of excitement in his voice. "Let's discuss the timing of the event. We'll be on-track for two days. The first day is a short thirty-minute shakedown to ensure the cars are functioning correctly, and that's all. The second day is the whole event, including two practice sessions, qualifying, and the race itself. So, we'll need the track for most of the day, though if you wanted to hold support events during recharging times, that should be fine.

"As far as when to hold it, I think the best time would be either before or after our event in Beaconsfield, so we'd probably be looking at a mid-June or July date. Does this work?"
Krevt

Théo had nearly forgotten that Krevt had submitted a track in addition to Rana Motors requesting entry into the series. He sent out the letter to Rana before putting in the request for another negotiator to speak to Krevti officials. He was confident that an agreement would be made quickly.
Automobile Club de Sil Dorsett
To whom it may concern,

I am pleased to announce the conditional acceptance of Rana Motors as a qualified constructor for the 2018-2019 Silien Electric Racing Series season, beginning with the fourth round of competition. This is conditional on the homologation of your inverter and electric motor components. A scrutineer will meet with you to examine the components to ensure compliance with the technical regulations.

Sincerely,
Théo Beauvilliers
Chairman, ACSD

After handling the Krevti request, he grinned upon seeing more letters from new manufacturers. "More competition," he thought, which would go a long way to improving the technology. "May the better motor win."

Goyanes
To whom it may concern,

I am pleased to announce the acceptance of Værkringe Motor Verken as a qualified constructor for the 2018-2019 Silien Electric Racing Series season, beginning with the fourth round of competition. We look forward to seeing you in competition at our next Gothis-based event.

Sincerely,
Théo Beauvilliers
Chairman, ACSD
Guslantis
Mr. Sørenson,

The Automobile Club of Sil Dorsett has received your letter of intent and is interested in welcoming Tundra Motors to the series. Please fill out the attached entry form and a scrutineer will meet with you to examine your electric powertrain components to ensure compliance with the technical regulations.

Sincerely,
Théo Beauvilliers
Chairman, ACSD

[Attachment]

@Highton
Track details: Track Length in kilometers, Lap Record for a Formula 1 car, difficulty of overtaking on a scale of 1 to 5, general driving difficulty on a scale of 1 to 5, track balance (10 points divided between favoring speed and favoring cornering)
Car Details: Reliability and Aerodynamics scores between 2 and 5 each (can be in 0.1 increments), which can add up to a maximum of 7 points.
Driver Details: Reliability, Aggressiveness, Technique scores for each driver. Each stat must be between 2 and 5 each (can be in 0.1 increments), and the sum of the stats can add up to a maximum of 10 points.

@Notboss Dragonking
Track details: Choose one track and provide the following - Name, Track Length in kilometers, Lap Record for a Formula 1 car, difficulty of overtaking on a scale of 1 to 5, general driving difficulty on a scale of 1 to 5, track balance (10 points divided between favoring speed and favoring cornering)
Car Details: Name of Team, Reliability and Aerodynamics scores for the car. Each stat must be between 2 and 5 each (can be in 0.1 increments), and the sum of the two stats can add up to a maximum of 7 points.
Driver Details: Please submit the name of a second driver and also include Reliability, Aggressiveness, Technique scores for each driver. Each stat must be between 2 and 5 each (can be in 0.1 increments), and the sum of the stats can add up to a maximum of 10 points.

@Krevt
Track details: Track Length in kilometers, Lap Record for a Formula 1 car, difficulty of overtaking on a scale of 1 to 5, general driving difficulty on a scale of 1 to 5, track balance (10 points divided between favoring speed and favoring cornering)
Car Details: Reliability and Aerodynamics scores between 2 and 5 each (can be in 0.1 increments), which can add up to a maximum of 7 points.
Driver Details: Reliability, Aggressiveness, Technique scores for each driver. Each stat must be between 2 and 5 each (can be in 0.1 increments), and the sum of the three stats can add up to a maximum of 10 points.

@Ninhundland
Track details: Lap Record (The one I pulled from Krevt's thread isn't possible. Nürburgring Combined Circuit's lap record is 8:10.921 over 25.947 km, if you need a reference point), General driving difficulty on a scale of 1 to 5

If interested...
Car Details: Name of Team, Reliability and Aerodynamics scores between 2 and 5 each (can be in 0.1 increments), which can add up to a maximum of 7 points. If you want to go the customer team route, let me know and I'll provide more info on the existing Sil Dorsettian teams you can purchase from.
Driver Details: Submit two drivers with Reliability, Aggressiveness, Technique scores for each driver. Each stat must be between 2 and 5 each (can be in 0.1 increments), and the sum of the three stats can add up to a maximum of 10 points.

@bootsie
Driver Details: Submit two drivers with Reliability, Aggressiveness, Technique scores for each driver. Each stat must be between 2 and 5 each (can be in 0.1 increments), and the sum of the three stats can add up to a maximum of 10 points.

If any of you have questions or want to check something before submission, let me know.

Prydania
Track Name: Beaconsfield Street Circuit
Length: 3.18 km
Lap Record: 0:52.811
Balance: Speed 7 / Cornering 3
Overtaking Difficulty: 3
Driving Difficulty: 2

Team Name: Midland Motorar Taurínmáttur
Car Specs: Reliability 3.8 / Powertrain 2.9 / Cornering 3
Driver 1: Adam Vorster (Reliability 3.1 / Aggression 3.3 / Technique 3.1)
Driver 2: Mie Hougaard (Reliability 3.8 / Aggression 2.7 / Technique 3.5)

Goyanes
Track Name: Gojannestad Street Circuit
Length: 6.43 km
Lap Record: 1:57.552 sec
Balance: Speed 7 / Cornering 3
Overtaking Difficulty: 3
Driving Difficulty: 2

Team Name: VMV Elekstriskverken
Car Specs: Reliability 4 / Powertrain 3 / Cornering 3
Driver 1: Anders Yvendråsson (Reliability 3.0 / Aggression 3.5 / Technique 3.5)
Driver 2: Høyt Skermerhorn (Reliability 4 / Aggression 2.7 / Technique 2.3)

Highton
Track Name: Reyterra Speedway
Length: ???
Lap Record: ???
Balance: Speed ??? / Cornering ???
Overtaking Difficulty: ???
Driving Difficulty: ???

Team Name: Rennen CR
Car Specs: Reliability ??? / Powertrain ??? / Cornering ???
Driver 1: Hinrich Spindler (Reliability ??? / Aggression ??? / Technique ???)
Driver 2: Niko Klugman (Reliability ??? / Aggression ??? / Technique ???)

Draconics
Track Name: ???
Length: ???
Balance: Speed ??? / Cornering ???
Overtaking Difficulty: ???

Team Name: ???
Driver 1: Serkren Drake (Reliability ??? / Aggression ??? / Technique ???)
Driver 2: ??? (Reliability ??? / Aggression ??? / Technique ???)

Ninhundland
Track Name: Pilzenstadringweg
Length: 27 km
Balance: Speed 4 / Cornering 6
Overtaking Difficulty: 4

Team Not Submitted Yet

Guslantis
Track Not Submitted

Team Name: Tundra Motors
Driver 1: ??? (Reliability ??? / Aggression ??? / Technique ???)
Driver 2: ??? (Reliability ??? / Aggression ??? / Technique ???)

Last edited:
It was a hot day in Brenna, well, as hot as days cold get in the frost-covered city. Tundra assembled a pair of race cars, and now was the time for their tests. Sørenson stood in the race pits with a woman with an Azulscape and black hair tied up in a bun. This was Karen Dubois, Sørenson’s assistant and a car specialist of her own right.

One of the cars was driven by David Sørenson, the nephew of Tundra’s CEO. His attitude was like his uncle’s, very stern and to the point. His fiery strawberry blond hair was covered up by his helmet as he placed it on his head.

The other was driven by a Miragean girl, Sayuri Tanaka. She was a fierce competitor as well, but was kinder off the track, unlike her teammate. Her hands excitedly rested on the steering wheel, ready for the test to begin.

"David, Sayuri, the preliminary testing on the cars is complete. Now is the fun part. We need to know how these cars handle the real track," said Dubois. On her Azulscape, she had an aerial view of the two cars at the start of the track.

A countdown began, and the race cars began to do laps around the track. After many laps, enough data had been collected.

"For this last lap, I will buy a drink for the racer who finishes first," said Sørenson, wanting to turn it into a game.

The two cars sped around the race track, with Tanaka leading. The last turn was always the hardest though. This was David’s chance for redemption. He applied too much gas and the car lost enough traction to skid slightly. Tanaka beat him by a huge margin.

The entire results, including the last lap times appeared on Dubois’ screen.

"Horrendous. Absolutely horrible," said the CEO, pessimistic about the results.

"For cars assembled this fast, those scores aren’t bad," replied Dubois.

"Tundra produces excellence, not this. Have Ms. Fredricksen oversee this project. I no longer have interest in this and its outcome. Project Nexus is our best bet to move forward. Good day, Ms. Dubois," said Sørenson, storming off.

To Mr. Beauvilliers,

This endeavor has officially been delegated to my department by my supervisor, Mr. Ralph Sørenson.

We’ve run numerous tests on our cars and the drivers we plan to use with them. I’ve attached the appropriate information in a spreadsheet for your teams to examine.

We are proud to bring Mr. David Sørenson and Ms. Sayuri Tanaka to the Eras stage along with Tundra Motors as a new electric car manufacturer.

If you need any further information, please let me know.

Sincerely,

Tatiana Fredricksen
Senior Vice President, Marketing
Tundra Motors

Reliability: 2.5

Aerodynamics: 3.6

Tanaka:

Reliability: 4.4

Aggressiveness: 2.6

Technique: 3

Sørenson:

Reliability: 3.5

Aggressiveness: 4.5

Technique: 2

Trinnish Racing Committee :: Pwyllgor Rasio Trigeg
The Trinnish Racing Committee has had an interest in introducing regulated Electric Vehicle racing to Trinster for a few years now, and would like to join this Electric Championship. Racing is in our nation's blood, and we would be honoured to take the next step alongside you.

We propose the Trertawe Autodrom (Trishan Autodrome) for a potential track, and have interest from CMT (Cwmni Modur Trigeg) to form a team for the series.

We hope to hear back soon

TRACK:
Length: 7.23km
Fastest Lap: 1:54.250
Balance: Speed 6 / Cornering 4
Overtaking Dificulty: 3
Driving Dificulty: 3

TEAM:
Team Name: CMT Rasio (CMT Racing)
Car Specs: Reliability 3 / Powertrain 4 / Cornering 3
Driver 1: Bronwen Powyll (Reliability 2 / Agression 3.8 / Technique 4.2)
Driver 2: Owyn Llewellyn (Reliability 3.5 / Agression 2.5 / Technique 4)

Notboss smiles, "Ah yes our second driver". Notboss waves and another person walks foreward, another male but human this time.

"This is Jake, Serkren's brother who also loves to race. The two are a close match, although Serkren is a bit more aggressive and Jake is a bit more gentle with his techniques. These two are an inseparable pair that I personally and joyful to have representing our country", Notboss says smiling.

The team seems a bit uneasy and nervous as this is the first time since the civil war that Draconics has opened itself to opportunities presented in Eras.

Crescent Killer comes up beside the King saying, "Your majesty, the track is ready for the tour".

Notboss claps his talons together, "Shall we Miss Claudette?", he says as the team leaves the room in almost a flash as the announcement is made.

Notboss is smiling and joyful as a dragon can be on the outside, but on the inside he is a nervous wreck, as if this decision is the most important of his Kingship so far.

Crescent Killer says, "Off to the Draconics City gateway then".

“What would be the max speed of the racers? Our electric cars have been tested up to 230 km/h but if we wouldn’t mind testing out Sillian made vehicles if those would work better.”

The track was currently under management to be ready for the upcoming race as it was a long track, it needed to be in good condition. After the recent snowstorm that had struck western Ninhundland accumulating over 20cm of snow in Pilzenstad, the raceway had been plowed but snowtires were a must just in case.

“The weather looks fine on the 23rd but it my be too early to tell. All cars should have a pair of snowtires as there could very well be more snow.”

“Highton would be interested in hosting a domestic showcase event as a support event. Other than that, the proposed schedule for the event looks great. In terms of dates, we should make sure that the event does not coincide with the Prince’s Cup [Soccer finals] in the first two weeks of June. The weekend of July 5th-7th would be ideal, if that works for you.”

Track Length: 6.823km
F1 Lap Record: 1:41.808
Difficulty of overtaking: 3
General Difficulty: 2
Speed/Cornering: 6/4

Car Details-
Both: 4.3 Aerodynamic and 2.7 Reliable

Driver Details-
Driver 1: Hinrich Spindler (Reliability 3 / Aggression 3 / Technique 4)
Driver 2: Niko Klugman (Reliability 5 / Aggression 2.5 / Technique 2.5)

Guslantis
To whom it may concern,

I am pleased to announce the acceptance of Tundra Motors as a qualified constructor for the 2018-2019 Silien Electric Racing Series season, beginning with the fourth round of competition. We look forward to seeing you in competition at our event in next Gothis event.

Sincerely,
Théo Beauvilliers
Chairman, ACSD

Trinster

Théo stopped by Claidie's office, concerned about the negotiators and the lack of them to go around. He needed another option and sought advice. The requests and offers were coming in too quickly for his team to cope and he needed an alternative.

"Miss Dorsett, we're getting too many requests now, I don't..." he said to her, before being cut off.

"Good. It means we have a championship," Claidie replied, enthusiastic over the prospects of having the project done well ahead of schedule.

"I don't have enough negotiators to go around, even with the people you've brought in," Theo explained. "I need a simpler way to handle all these offers."

"Do it over e-mail! Or, fax a contract offer over and have them mail back their signature! Think simple. Think easy. If the deal looks good, get it on paper quick."

To whom it may concern,

I am pleased to announce the acceptance of Cwmni Modur Trigeg as a qualified constructor for the 2018-2019 Silien Electric Racing Series season, beginning with the fifth round of competition. We look forward to seeing you in competition at our event in Gojannestad.

Regarding the Trertawe Autodrom, we are interested in holding an event and would be willing to send an inspector to review the track. If approved, we will insert the event into the schedule, tentatively on August 9th, 2019.

Sincerely,
Théo Beauvilliers
Chairman, ACSD

Draconics

"Let's be on our way then," Claudette acknowledged. "Following the tour, as long as everything looks okay, we can sign the tentative agreement and add the race to the calendar. How does July 27th sound? It's towards the end of the season, and depending on how things go, it may be a title-deciding race!"

Claudette realized she had their drivers, but not the car, and so she made an offer that she thought would lead to cooperation between companies of the two nations.

"The championship mandates identical chassis and batteries for all entries, but the powertrain - the electric motors, the inverter, and the gearbox - are yours to develop. Or, if you'd prefer, we can have one of our existing constructors supply your team. What do you think?"

The discussion would carry on along the way to the track.

Ninhundland

Dimitri realized he messed up.

"I'm sorry, I misread the letter. 230 is decent, but we have to consider that your powertrain would have to be adapted to our chassis. It's a powertrain development series, not an aerodynamic development one. So, to take aerodynamics out of the equation, we mandate the identical cars. You tell me what you want to do there. If you can adapt the powertrain to our cars, great. If you need to be a customer for a year, that's fine too. We'll make it work."

Anxious to get the deal for the race signed, he pulled out the tentative agreement document, a template with blank sections to be filled in before a pair of signatures would lock the deal in place.

"As far as the race is concerned, we'll deal with the challenges as they come. It should make for an interesting round. If I could have your signature on this form, we'll slot you in for the 23rd."

Highton

Renaud knew that the deal was solidly done. He had the track. He had the team. He had the date. It was mission accomplished in his view.

"That date sounds great. We have plenty of time between the Beaconsfield and Halmonde rounds and your proposed date is right in there. I think we have ourselves a deal. I'll be sure to submit your powertrain specs to the series technical director as well to have the team ready to race as soon as possible. Do you think you could make the round in Ninhundland? I know it's short notice, but the ACSD promises we'll get you the technical support if needed. Miss Claidie has a good relationship with Coweta Motorsport, so I'm sure she can pull some favors."

OOC: If anyone is still missing information, I'll be sending a PM to get it resolved.

Last edited:
Notboss was ecstatic to hear the news. On the way there Notboss talked about how Draconics has already made their own parts that do not interfere with the rules that gives the car made in Draconics its own special push and slightly higher speed, at the slight loss of battery power but the aerodynamics are adjusted slightly to still be well within race rules.

Notboss then realized the date she stated and looked slightly worried. "July 27th is part of a 3 day religious weekend we here in Draconics observe, I wouldn't want to disrespect the people of Draconics to trying to decide the race or their religious beliefs. Is there another day, preferably during the weekend, that we could change it to?", Notboss asked.

Notboss knew that 95 percent of the religious population would severely disagree with his decision to have it on july 27th. He hopes that this race does not interfere with any of that.

The signing of Pilzenstadringweg for the 23rd of February has been official. The race will start early morning with the racers arriving on the 22nd.

In the late afternoon, Prince Richard had sent Anahita to inspect the progress on his championship team. The Prince had inherited his love of cars from his mother and grandfather - the royal collection of vehicles was impressive. It had gathered the attention of the press in recent years, with the war going on, it was apparently unseemly for the royal family to be spending so much on motor-vehicles.

Richard had utilised his position as the major shareholder of Royal McMasterdonian Airlines to sponsor this new team. An endowment for 5 years from RMA coffers would ensure the RMA team could function at the highest possible levels. Publicly, the team was a corporate sponsorship deal. Privately, it was his project and something he took a keen interest in.

As Richard's chief personal guard, Anahita had trained in New Intelligentsia - a small island off the coast of Imperium Augustum. Here she had trained in high level security including defensive driving courses. She too shared the Prince's love for speed, but only in the sense of its utility. Anahita was loyal only to Richard, and would ensure that his dabbling in competitive international sport would not find the attention of his Grandmother.

As Anahita arrived in the production facility, she admired the concept vehicles on the showroom floor, the shiny Mercadoz logo shimmering brightly under the white lights.

Wfual7L.png

The Mercadoz logo

Walking through the showroom, she found Samson, the project officer responsible for the success of the new team. He looked up briefly from the vehicle as she approached "Anahita, I was wondering how long it be before I saw you again" he said.

"The Prince is most interested in seeing this project launch as soon as possible. He is concerned that your crew lacks the resolve to ensure that he is not disappointed" Anahita replied.

Looking up at Anahita, Samson had a puzzled look on his face and said "Please tell his highness that there is no cause for concern, we are ready to go. I have a final report of our last test, I believe he will find this quite impressive".

Samson passed the file to Anahita, which included the final concept designs for the vehicle, the marked up paintwork designs, and of course, the statistics. The latter being what Richard was most concerned about. He had told Anahita in quite certain terms that he would not tolerate being embarrassed on the world stage.

The Statistics:
Team Name: RMA
Vehicle Make: Mercadoz
Name of Drivers:
Azar Lamerza and Noor Lamerza
Stats (Azar): Reliability (3.1), Aggressiveness (3.7), Technique (3.2)
Stats (Noor): Reliability (4), Aggressiveness (3), Technique (2)
Stats of Car: Reliability (3), Powertrain (4)

Back