Cards

The cards are a sort of novelty way to collect profiles of nations. You can choose how you want to play it. Do you want to collect the Cabinet of TNP? Collect the nations you are friends with? Get as much money as possible?

When you collect a card it goes into your deck, you can trash cards from your deck (for bank) or you can sell it (for bank again). With bank you can expand how many cards your deck can hold and buy cards from the auction.

It looks like you get new packs after you answer issues, but only after the game updates?
No, you get packs as you answer issues. Out of 114 issues answer, 13% of time, a pack is awarded so far. My thought is that 1/6 is where the chance lies but that has yet to be determined.

The cards are a sort of novelty way to collect profiles of nations. You can choose how you want to play it. Do you want to collect the Cabinet of TNP? Collect the nations you are friends with? Get as much money as possible?

When you collect a card it goes into your deck, you can trash cards from your deck (for bank) or you can sell it (for bank again). With bank you can expand how many cards your deck can hold and buy cards from the auction.

So the cards are worth money? Is it money of our nation or of a central currency?

So the cards are worth money? Is it money of our nation or of a central currency?
Cards have worth listed in two ways (although I would argue three):

1. The junk price which is how much you will get from junking the card (deletes the card from your deck). This is seen as the minimum worth of a card.

2. The market price of a card which is listed as what the games thinks the card is worth based on prior trades. However, given the game uses a matching system in their auction where the final price is the middle of what the seller asks for and what they buyer is offering, this is often inaccurate which brings me to the last one.

3. What the card is actually worth. This is up to the individual and there is no calculation. However, in some cases (many for me), you may disagree with the market price and think the true value of the card is worth more. For example, a card that had a market price of 0.01 recently went for 3.25. I imagine the card is definitely worth more than a market price of 0.01.

The currency used is not that of your nation but of a central currency, a "bank" which can be increased by junking cards or auctioning them off.

Is anyone collecting the cards? I really don't see the point. I am willing to swap or gift cards to folks in the region. Please send me a telegram and we can make arrangements.

Back