Field Hockey Idea

Seraxinbourgh

Registered
Hi all, a few months ago I came up with an idea about a Field Hockey competition on NS Sports but after I was banned from the NS Sports Discord for replying to a nation over exaggerating the political stance of a certain political party with an opinion that a diehard mod of the opposite political opinions to my own didn't agree with, the idea quickly died.

So I was wondering whether I would be allowed to bring back idea of a Field Hockey thread for only the North Pacific nations as if the thread grew it might encourage some people to join our region in order to be involved with what we were running and I would be happy to run an international domestic club competition.

Also, if this does get the green light, would any of you be interested in submitting their domestic field hockey league in order to compete in the Field Hockey Champions League (and another club competition should at least 18 other nations be interested in joining, though I feel like that is unlikely, at least for the first few cycles)?

Back