-
Pronouns
Snek
TNP Nation
Territorio di Nessuno
Discord
Nessie
moha_seal.png

Greetings to all citizens and residents of The North Pacific!

I am Nessuno, Lead Gameside Advocate, and i'm here today to announce you the TNP Literary Awards! Having the most active regional message board (RMB) in NationStates and an endless stream of new dispatches, The North Pacific is filled with exquisite publications, be it witty RMB exchanges or long dispatch-based contemplations. This competition serve to highlight these outstanding contributions through seven unique monthly awards:

Conversationalist Awards: These awards go to the nations that made the most RMB posts during the period covered by this award volume.
Collector Awards: These awards go to the nations that received the most likes for their RMB posts during the period covered by this award volume.
Trendsetter Awards: These awards go to the nations that received the most likes per RMB post on average during the period covered by this award volume.
Publicist Awards: These awards go to the nations that published the most new dispatches during the period covered by this award volume.
High-roller Awards: These awards go to the nations that received the most upvotes for their dispatches during the period covered by this award volume.
Bestseller Awards: These awards go to the nations that received the most upvotes per dispatch on average during the period covered by this award volume.
Spotlight Awards: These awards go to the nations that posted the dispatches with the most individual upvotes during the period covered by this award volume.

Obviously The Delegate, Gameside Advocates, and the regional nation are excluded from all awards.

We hope that these awards will foster continued excellence in RMB and dispatch contributions through the introduction of friendly regional competition and global recognition.

That's all folks. Feel free to contact me or any of the
Gameside Advocates if you have any question.

Sincerely,

Nessie
Lead Gameside Advocate

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back