The Chii' Mara Civil War

Kontara

Registered
ESSENTIAL ALERT TO ALL CIVILIAN PERSONNEL

SINCE THE DEATH OF KING STORMSTAR, THE MILITARY HAS DIVIDED. DISTRICTS ONE THROUGH TWELVE HAVE BEEN CORRUPTED WITH WAR FROM THE FIVE FACTIONS ATTEMPTING TOTAL CONTROL. DISTRICT THIRTEEN REMAINS LIBERATRED. TRAIN LINE 134 DIRECT TO DISTRICT THIRTEEN HAS BEEN ACTIVATED FOR SERVICE.

VIOLENCE SHANT BE TOLERATED.

-- THE PROTECTORATE

Message sent to all civilian personnel before the first combative battle began.

That's right! Chii' Mara is now at war. This will deal with the results of battle and combat across many Territorial areas. Currently, there are FIVE factions.

The Unitary of Direct Democratics - Lead by the cream of the crop from the Military, the U.D.D is made to insert a Direct Democracy in replacement of the King. This is literally the most balanced of the Factions. "As is his royal will."

Defendants of Representation - Taking from the Democratics, the D.R. is made to replace the Monarchy with a Representative Government, where a Ruler will be voted in every five years for unlimited numbers of terms. These people are more heavily armed than other factions. "Loyalty, honor, liberty."

The Social Workers Faction - Created for the factor of Communism, the S.W.F wants to conserve on resources, which means everyone works or no one gets anything. The S.W.F gets a higher conscription rate. "To unify and pacify!"

The Alliance to Restore the Monarchy - Mostly known as The Alliance, A.R.M, or the A.R.M of His Majesty, these people are known to have the most conservative and strategic minds of the entire war. In a chance they could be outnumbered, they will get a bit.more strategic than other times. "For the return of the true form!"

Free Rights of All Peoples - F.R.A.P is basically an anarchy. Higher morale and stuff. But, they also think that the Councilers arguing with each other is a pretty arguement which could be solved by the people. "Death and doom to the law!"

No map is available yet, so, no battles yet. Statistics will officially be organized under the map once officially done.

Wish these factions luck and glory to whom you support.

DECEMBER 18TH, 2018

FROM THE OFFICE OF THE A.R.M

TO: DELEGATION OF SECTOR 22.

Delegate Kontara,

We've seen a rise in recruitment numbers, and even have seen a few Protectorate numbers rise. Whatever you're doing there, keep it going. No one has yet to fire the first shot upon our forces, or at all. Maybe they're scared. Hell, we're even scared that, what we do next, will change the fate of the Alliance for a while now. Currently, we've gotten over a thousand or so conscripts yet to be trained. As such, we will have to shorten the time within the Conscription Time from ten weeks to five weeks. Get those men reinforcing borders, but keep the Protectorate (if you have any) within the Sector they are assigned to.

For now, the Advisory Committee and I have business to attend to dealing with Public Relations.

My thanks,

Alliance Commanding Delegate Remana

The Delegate looked at the letter laying on his desk. More importantly at the envelope. Usually, soldiers back then called important letter received a "red letter". These were organized to be pardons, important concerns from Adviser to Adviser, or even some congratulatory message, but rarely was it the last option. "Delegate," said a soldier entering as he saluted, "the guest is here as requested." He seemed to have trailed off on his writing when the person entered. The Delegate put his pencil down, turning off his light and sighing, "let him into my office. I need to speak to him about this recent report received from Remana." The soldier nodded as the guest came in. Suit and tie as the bell within the town square rang.

The person sat down. The Delegate then spoke,
"Advisorate Venochov. How unexpected, sir."

January 1st, 2019

New Years Day, Imperial Monarch Festival

What would be considered a day of peace is considered a day of doom. Soldiers patrol the streets as they watch the festivities, seemingly endless. Swords clash as a tournament for the Monarch's Trophy begins. But a sudden rumble shakes the streets. Alarms and bells start going off and ringing as soldiers are seen heading to the Northern Gate of Rentaka, a city within the A.R.M.

Cannons fire upon the walls as soldiers begin to charge into battle. Civilians are evacuated first to the inner areas of the territory. The soldiers fighting against them wear uniforms of Anarchists, possibly supplied by the S.W.F. Some civilians take arms and even some Protectorate as they begin to throw explosives back and forth throughout the assault. The Major General Nakaskiro Hamashana begins to round up his men as he announces:

"The time has come, brothers and sisters! The day in which we will, with our hope and vigor, reunite the crown into one piece! Stay within the walls! Let them crumble in! Booby trap the gates and roads and let no man through! Fire until you've lost all your bullets and you'll know you have fought for honor, and for the crown!"

And so they begin. The 22nd Mechanized Force begins to roll out trucks to block the roads until traps are set. Once they are, the roads are unblocked. It only leads enough time for everyone to set up in positions as the gates begin to crumble. The town lays all but silent as civilians finish evacuation and a train route begins to get to the second Security Station, Takao. The northern gate falls as soldiers rush into the mine field, it takes out one of the two invading divisions.

The second division fights smarter than the first, and begins to use alleyways to their advantage. Snipers take out some quarter of them, but leave those which pass to the ground units. Special Forces begins the front lines, using machine gun encampments to mow down any targets close enough, though they are taken out by flanking movements with only half a division left. The second line is covered in Conscripts and Low Ranks lead by the Major General himself. He yells out, "halt fire 'til you see the the void of their eyes!" By the moment they got three feet close, they were all fired upon. Flanking movements from the snipers and finally arriving reinforcements begin to trap surrendering men and stragglers. Surrenders are taken for interrogation and stragglers are executed.

The Battle of Rentaka has finished, and the war has begun.

The following is a Red Letter sent to Chii' Maran ACD, in response to the request of an audience with the Delegation of the Alliance by Johnathan Eurora.

JANUARY 7TH, 2019

TO: District 09, Amity Hall, Chii' Mara

Dearest ACD Remana,

I humbly thank your request for my presence to Amity Hall within District 09, but with the war ongoing currently, we may be attacked by raider tribes. Remember that the previous King did not attempt removal of them, even when recommended after three successful train attacks. This proves worrying to my family and I, and unless we can procure a secure transport from Argus, we will not be leaving any time soon. I also wish to note a few concerns of mine in this letter, concerning the state of The A.R.M.

First which worries me is your capabilities of your Major General, Hamashana. He lost twelve squads of people within the Battle of Rentaka. Though you say they are necessary losses, they could've easily been prevented if they had just fallen back to the most back gate. From there, the forces could've moved in behind the charging Divisions. They wouldn't have been able to escape with some scouts and possibly report the status of your army.

I will keep this consideration within my mind until a point of the war of which Anarchists lie no more.

In consideration,
Johnathan Eurora

Back