Communications Leave of Absence

Dinoium

Legal nerd
-
TNP Nation
Dinoium

moc_seal.png

Communications Announcement

After some discussion with Minister and his Deputies, we have agreed to begin something called Communications Leave of Absence. Since most people may not be able to contribute too much time to thr Communications Ministry due to Real Life or something else, we have decided to begin this program. That way you will be able to stay in the Ministry while you are away. The Minister or their Deputies will check up on you time to time to see how are you and make sure you're still there. Only the Minister and their Deputies may accept Leave of Absence requests. If you have any questions or concerns, contact the standing Minister of Communications or their Deputies.

Template for Leave of Absence:
Nation in The North Pacific:
Discord Username:
Reason of Absence:
Period of Absence:

Dinoium
Deputy Minister of Communications and Deputy Attorney General

Last edited:
Advance notice: I will be taking a leave of absence from May 10 - May 18, as I will be in Cambridge and Great Yarmouth, UK.

Last edited:
Advance notice: I will be taking a leave of absence from May 10 - May 18, as I will be in Cambridge and Great Yarmouth, UK.
I am taking leave from May 10 - 18

Also

Advance notice: I will be taking a leave of absence from June 11 - 25, as I will be in Benidorm, Spain

Advance notice: I will be taking a leave of absence from June 11 - 25, as I will be in Benidorm, Spain

On Leave until 25 June

Well I have got our taxi booked for 0330hrs BST to transport Cleopatra and myself to Cardiff Airport. We will be flying on a Boeing 737-800 flight No. TOM6228, scheduled to take-off at 0600hrs to Alicante, Spain. I shall, hopefully be able to check-in on NS by using my wife's new laptop and the hotel's WiFi. See you when I get back, Take care :)

unknown.png

Last edited:
Advance notice: I will be taking a leave of absence from August 27 - September 10, as I will be in North Yorkshire.

Also...............

I will be taking a leave of absence from September 28 - October 12, as I will be in Benidorm, Spain.

I will have access to WIFI - hopefully my Discord/Google issues have been resolved now - especially for Spain. (UK is working fine)

Just to confirm I will be on LOA from 28th September - 12 October 2019.
I am staying at the same hotel as last time - they have very good WiFi - so I will be keeping an eye on things when I am able. :)

I should be flying on this aircraft G-FDZE, a Boeing 737-800, Flight No. TOM6644 Cardiff to Alicante 28/09/19 @ 13:25 BST
full

Last edited:
Just to confirm I will be on LOA from 28th September - 12 October 2019.
I am staying at the same hotel as last time - they have very good WiFi - so I will be keeping an eye on things when I am able. :)

I should be flying on this aircraft G-FDZE, a Boeing 737-800, Flight No. TOM6644 Cardiff to Alicante 28/09/19 @ 13:25 BST
full
Thank you, Marcus. Your Leave of Absense request is approved. Have a safe trip. :)

Back