I guess this isn't out of character but uhhhh I'm doing it anyway

Votak Matim

Resident
-
Hi. My name is Lana Hayashi. I’m the President of the Federation Eternal of Votak Matim. I’m the leader of the Votak Green Party, and I served as the senior MP from the 13th Prefecture from 2015 to earlier this year. I hold postgraduate degrees in environmental science and computer science from Korin University.

I intend to use this as an opportunity to clarify the priorities of my administration.

My administration will continue the Votak Government’s custom of active participation in the international community and advocacy of diplomacy, multilateral negotiations, and transparent democracy. We will continue to conduct international relations according to the principle of armed neutrality.

We will also continue the policy of freedom of movement for most citizens of member states of the North Pacific. We encourage our neighbors in the North Pacific to implement reciprocal legislation to this effect.

Our third central priority is to reduce the adverse environmental impact of Votak industrial and commercial activity. The Government of Votak Matim is currently overseeing an ambitious effort to replenish the forests of the nation. We also plan to increase the import tax on automotive vehicles and the tax on non-agricultural petrol. Vehicles that run solely on petrol will be banned from Votak Matim starting in 2025.

The Government of Votak Matim is honored to be a member state of the North Pacific.

Long live Votak Matim.

Long live the North Pacific.

Back