Rising Stars (TNL 12/09/18)

The North Pacific is full of opportunities fun within its community. The community makes it the way it is and glorious the region is. There are typical stars that will usually dominate the main circles like McMasterdonia, Kyoki Chudoku, and Zazumo, but there are people that will step up to the plate when it is needed and will take charge in many situations that will surprise many people. Rising Stars can be found anywhere; The Regional Message Board on Strangereal, the Forum on Eras, and Discord where the two sides clash but live together. You just need to know where to look.

The first thing that we can behold will be the Roleplay Rising Star from the Regional Message Board. This person is very descriptive with his roleplay. His Roleplay has intrigued the likes of many who do RMB RP. This person is Atheenos. Some of the bright spots of his roleplay are that it has major and strong imagery that he included and that brings images to mind of the person who is reading. The detail is major when he does his roleplay, and it seems like he puts a lot more work than a lot of people on the message board. He puts hours in, and those results show when he is setting the scene for his stories. The other thing that Atheenos does so well is that he puts a major amount of dialogue into his work and his pieces of roleplay. However, there will always be downsides in his roleplay. The main piece that is a major downfall is that he takes up to two paragraphs to set his scene. Other than that, Atheenos has a very promising future in roleplay. He has some potential to take him far with this. He is quickly rising up to become a Rising Star of The North Pacific.

Now that we have the Regional Message Board Roleplayer Rising Star, to avoid a conflict of interest, a rising star from Eras has been chosen as well. Insectia has proven to be a really well roleplayer with a lot of potential in his writing. What he does so well is that he always writes with confidence and that his ideas on paper come out really well. He also includes a major amount of imagery in his writing and he keeps it interesting to read. Unlike Atheenos, he gets straight to the point with his roleplay and will hit the climax of every post. The detail of the writings that he includes is in depth, and you know what is happening. However, he does run into a major problem and barrier. He leaves the roleplay off on a cliffhanger. This is effective, but it leaves the reader wondering what will happen next. This keeps them reading, but sometimes the reader can be impatient. The writing depends on the reader’s patience. Insectia also has a really promising future with roleplay in Eras. With a population of 237,000,000, he is relatively new, and it will be fun to see how much he can rise to the top.

The North Pacific Army Rising Star was determined by Captain Bobberino. This took no thinking from Bobberino. Palutenia was the answer. The reasoning why he is becoming a rising star in the North Pacific Army starts off with his ability to keep up with fending even when he didn’t know what fending was. A lot of this came from Bobberino. He triggers like a madman, but Palutenia is able to keep up with some of Bobberino’s worst. For example, in one operation, Bobberino triggers like a madman, and he keeps up. He hits every one of them while the rest of his gang missed. He goes crazy fast when it comes to jumping. Lieutenant Palutenia shows more promise every single day in the North Pacific Army. His growth will be greatly anticipated, and though he has grown a lot, there is nowhere to go but up.

And now… The moment you have been waiting for. The future contender for delegate of your North Pacific region. There were many contenders. However, we have narrowed it down to one. The future contender for delegate can be Dinoium. The reasoning behind the facts that he is in the executive branch of the regional administration, he is a lieutenant in the North Pacific Army, and he is the attorney general of the North Pacific. He has also read the Legal Code, Regional Assembly Rules, Constitution, Election Commissioner Rules, and the Bill of Rights, so you will know and be assured that he knows the laws by heart. He also came in third place for the vice delegate elections of May 2018. Many describe him as a hard worker. Many describe him as a nerd (PERFECT!). Many describe him as perfect for the job. People also make exceptions for him. This man does not stop introducing people to the region, getting them familiar with the dispatches of the region, and he is completely friendly. Nessuno told him to stop stealing his job once because he is the Lead Gameside Advocate, but we need more people like Dinoium. Not afraid to help people. This will definitely help our foreign relations.

Some Honorable Mentions:

BMWSurfer

Future Delegate

Tommatito

RP (Eras)

Rynese Empire

RP (RMB)

Deerfenland (Conflict of Interest Elimination)

NPA

Krustevland

RP (RMB)

A few edits:
There are individuals who have contributed extensively to regional affairs in the last few weeks and months who I believe have a bright future in the region. These aren't the handful of people who tend to dominate the day-to-day regional affairs of The North Pacific such as McMasterdonia, Kyoki Chudoku, and Zazumo, as well as a few others. Instead, Rising Stars are people who rise to the occasion despite not having the reputation of doing so. They can be found anywhere; on the RMB (Strangereal), the offsite forum (Eras), and Discord (where the two sides clash but live together). You just need to know where to look. I am going to discuss individuals who I see to be the Rising Star in Strangereal, in Eras, and in the North Pacific Army (NPA), as well as who I believe may stand a chance campaigning for the Delegacy.

First, let's consider Strangereal. The Rising Star I have chosen is Atheenos. Atheenos is very descriptive in the way he roleplays, to the point that such is the detail that his work allows you to vividly capture scenes in your mind and hold them there. He takes the time to build character dialogue, which helps bring you to the moment. As is evident from both the length and quality of his posts, he invests a significant amount of time and effort into writing them. Of course, no post is perfect. One downside to Atheenos' approach is that building the exposition and setting the scene adds to the length of his pieces. While that isn't my style, I understand how others enjoy the extra length. Atheenos clearly has a promising future in roleplay.

The Eras roleplay is next. The Rising Star I have chosen is Insectia. What Insectia does so well is the extent to which he provides imagery to his posts such that each paragraph is interesting to read. Unlike Atheenos, he leaps into the moment, skipping background detail to get straight to the point. The level of detail is astounding, and you always know what is happening. Every post reaches an excruciating climax, and I can hardly ever wait for his next one. The cliffhanger, while effective, leaves me impatient as I wonder what will happen next. While a relatively new player to Eras, Insectia already inspires others with the intensity of his roleplay.

I also wanted to include a Rising Star from the North Pacific Army. The criteria for success in the NPA are substantially different than they are in RP. Since I am not an expert in this regard, I had Captain Bobberino provide me with his choice. Bobberino spent no time deliberating, and immediately responded with Palutenia. Bob then took a minute to explain his reasoning. Palutenia started off in the NPA by keeping up with fending even when he didn't know what fending was. Even when Bob triggers incredibly quickly, Palutenia is able to keep up. He goes crazy fast when it comes to jumping. Now a Lieutenant, Palutenia shows more promise in the NPA with each day. His growth will be greatly anticipated.

Lastly is who I believe will someday stand a chance campaigning for delegate. I didn't choose an incredibly established nation, so it is unlikely that they will run in this or possibly even the next election. Additionally, while there are many such nations who may someday run, I decided to just choose one such nation to narrow the scope of this article. I know not everyone will agree with my choice of nation, but I stated at the beginning that this is my opinion. I welcome any rebuttals and will happily continue this discussion.

And now… The moment you have been waiting for. Queue the drumroll, please.....
I believe Dinoium will be a future contender for the Delegacy.

The reasoning for this decision is that he is not only a Lieutenant in the NPA, but also serves as the Deputy Minister of Communications within the Executive Staff and is a Deputy Attorney General of The North Pacific. He has extensive knowledge of the region's Legal Code, history, and proceedings, so you can rest assured he knows our laws by heart. Notably, he came in third place for the Vice Delegate elections of May 2018. Many describe him as a hard worker. Many describe him as a nerd (PERFECT!). Many describe him as perfect for the job. He never ceases to introduce people to the region, get them familiar with the dispatches of the region, and is entirely friendly (He doesn't bite, I promise!). He isn't afraid to help others or to get involved. We need more people like Dinoium.

Indeed, we need more people like each of the Rising Stars I have selected. Without each new generation of people like them, the region would slowly falter with time. And, while I didn't discuss them in my analysis, I would like to provide a list of some honorable mentions who I considered in the planning for this article.

Future Delegate: BMWSurfer

RP (Eras): Tommatito

RP (RMB): Rynese Empire

RP (RMB): Krustevland

NPA: Deerfenland

Thanks for your time, and enjoy a happy new year!

Last edited:
I tried to be fair in the edits that I made. I disagree with a few of your selections, but I suppose that's what makes them yours. Anything you'd like me to switch back?

Back