also because i have a lot of legal experience

like speaker
and attorney general
and election commissioner
and deputy attorney general

also because i'm around a lot so maybe things will go slightly faster-ish

also because i am fluffy

thx

What are the most important attributes of a candidate who is to be considered for justice of the region?
legal experience, a legal mindset, level-minded discourse, seeing an issue from multiple perspectives...

and fluff
Do you think you could automate justice like you did all the speaker stuff?
justice must be dispensed with a fair and balanced hand

as such the bot's coin flip command already suffices

there is no god but floof

o master of all, take my humble human vote

You have a tendency to leave the region now and again, Darcania. What assurance can you give us that this will not occur if you are brought into office?

You have a tendency to leave the region now and again, Darcania. What assurance can you give us that this will not occur if you are brought into office?
In nearly four years now I have left the region three times, only one of which was unannounced and which only occurred under extenuating circumstances. In all three cases I held no government official position. Considering that, for all the various government positions I've held, I've held all but two to term. The only two exceptions are: 1) my last term of many, including an extended six-month term, as Attorney General, where I ran for Speaker due to believing correctly that I could serve the region better there; and 2) my term as MoD, where I resigned gracefully due to RL circumstances, and only after ensuring that the then-Delegate Pallaith had another MoD lined up after I resigned.

Everyone has to take a break now and then, especially when RL happens. While I appreciate any questions to me during my campaigns, the fact that you call my service record into question considering my stellar record barring severe circumstances is frankly insulting me. You can likely tell by the dramatic shift in tone for this answer. I appreciate comments and questions, and I appreciate you bringing up your concerns considering my most recent departure, but a simple glance at my history shows that there is no question at all that I will serve in the office as well as I can, and that I will work to ensure that the extremely rare departure I may make will not cause any lapse in the function of my office. While I rarely take campaigns seriously, I do still take any office I am in very seriously, and have yet to disappoint the citizenry in the offices I've held.

the floof would like to note that the floof has voted for floofself

the floof leads by example

Back