Cant access acount

Eternith

Registered
So an issue I seem to have is that my previous account, Kleon_Cuthlion, seems to have gotten by the devs of the forums. How I came across this is when I went to go log in it would always say wrong password. Also when I went to go redo my password it never sent a message to my primary email. How can I fix this?

Also, for reference this forum is for issues in the game of NationStates, not for issues with the forum. The above thread should be used for forum issues.

Also, for reference this forum is for issues in the game of NationStates, not for issues with the forum. The above thread should be used for forum issues.

To be honest, have we even used this thread lately? It seems the last time this forum was used to discuss actual NS Issues was two years ago; and looking at the threads in this subforum (There aren't even very many at all!) this isn't the first time something like this has happened.

I, for one, think this subforum in its entirety should be archived.

To be honest, have we even used this thread lately? It seems the last time this forum was used to discuss actual NS Issues was two years ago; and looking at the threads in this subforum (There aren't even very many at all!) this isn't the first time something like this has happened.

I, for one, think this subforum in its entirety should be archived.
I would like to disagree, while it may not be very active, it could be used later on.

I would like to disagree, while it may not be very active, it could be used later on.
Archived. As in put out of the index but still existing. Which means if somehow this forum becomes relevant again (and it hasn't been relevant for years), it can be de-archived in exactly the state it was in before.

Back