Cherry Blossoms In The Spring (OPEN)

Yukkira

TNPer
Discord
An Actual Walrus#6526
QRcU2nOm.png

"The thing about Yukkiran politics is that it's not really a formal proceedings, but a casual round table of a sort. Nobles and retainers alike will sit for a while to enjoy the tea and partake in conversation. And once they've had their fill, they will leave just as they came. All are equal when they come to the table. All are welcome to come and see and learn and understand. There is no right or wrong at our table; only, the conversation. Such is the dignity of Yukkira."
- Hanbei Xia,
"Conducting Business and Slurping Noodles: A How-To Dummy Guide to Yukkiran Customs"
The morning sun rises in the east. The birds are singing. The air is begin to warm. The earth, once cooled by that majestic moon's gaze, now begins to beckon towards the sun's life-giving energies. Children stir in their beds to their parents making breakfast in the kitchen. Those whom have been up since the dawn are busily practicing their craft whether that's war-make, art-make, or whatever their chosen profession is. Visiting tourists and guests to the state are frequenting their hotel or inn gathering areas to a native favorite: hot saimin or cold soba served vegetables, charsu, pork, and fish, accompanied by hot or chilled tea. Other meals include pork buns, steamed dumplings, teriyaki or broiled chicken, and even sushi and sashimi.​

The world has turned over a new leaf. And the cherry blossom trees enshroud all who venture below them in an almost mystical magnificence and tranquility. The surf begins to pick up, and the streets start to hum with the sounds of the living.

And the Principality rises with the onset of the coming sun.
This thread is meant to be an open forum between the leaders of other nations, important persons of other nations, and or those of the Principality. The meeting place can vary but the majority of the meetings should take place either at the Inn, A Thousand Wishes, located just down the road from the personal residence of the Empress, or upon the grounds of Her Eminence's residence itself.

It is important to note that the reason as to why leaders or persons of importance whom appear in Yukkira (in this thread) is not important. What is important is the conversations that people have here. Yukkiran officials do not need to be present during all or any of these conversations. This is your basic IC-round table to allow characters to talk about topics or subjects that might not be appropriate for other threads. For example, Akira and Veronica will be discussing their future plans as it relates to their relationship in this thread, or (and) Kirin meeting with her Ministers of Internal Affairs to discuss how best to go about teaching students about their health as it relates to their partner-preference. All while doing normal activities, like enjoying the beach sand not too far from the Empress' residence, or sipping tea on the patio, or having a few drinks at the pool bar located at the A Thousand Wishes' lanai area.

If anyone has any questions or wants to coordinate with me about having conversations in this thread, just poke me on Discord. Thanks all.

Last edited:
QRcU2nOm.png

To Wash Her Feet - Prologue
"As in life, there are grey areas when it comes to truth. Hardly are those areas ever clear-cut. Hardly are those things even halfway resembling a proper slice. But I have a fork, a knife, and some napkins. And I shall eat this feast as I would any other meal. With good tidings and gladness."

- Byoshi Yaksha,
former Megacorporation CEO of Alt-Trans Solutions Unlimited,
Minister of Transportation under the Ministry of Public Affairs,
current Senior Director of Royal Yukkiran Railways,
honorary member of the House of Xia,
and friend of the Regency
I don't know what to do. I don't know how to make this better. There wasn't ever a manual for living; nor was there ever a manual for breathing. In truth... I don't even know what to think. I'm sorry that I tried to hurt you. I'm sorry that I tried to abandon you. I'm sorry that I can't even think of the right words to say.

So we are here. In this place. Trying to figure out where to go from here. Except you stay silent, with empty eyes. And here I am, with thoughts full of worry, trying how best to reach you. You're so close yet so far...
Miira.​

Back