-
TNP Nation
Kranostav
Discord
Tlomz
mowa_seal.png

Opening Address
Sept-Jan Term
I'll try keep this short and sweet as we have lots of work to do. Before that though, allow me to introduce myself. I am Tlomz, owner of the NS nation Kranostav. I have been an active citizen of The North Pacific for coming up on one and a half years with about every waking moment of my TNP existence serving in this ministry. I have served 4 and half terms as Deputy Minister under Sil Dorsett, Ghost, and Deropia. As for other activities within NationStates, I dabble in national Role Play and R/D with the North Pacific Army. I live in the Midwest region of the United States and experience updates at 12 am and pm.

As for this upcoming abridged term, we have our work cut out for us. Due to the forum move, there is a lot of house keeping that needs to be done with archiving and restructuring of the WA subforum. Along with that, I would like to set some general goals for this term:
1. Consistency with IFVs and their distribution
2. Increasing and maintaining activity
3. Bringing more life and attention to TNP Gen's #world_assembly channel
4. Overall organization and correct archiving

All of these goals should be easily achievable and are expected of this office. We are the the largest and most powerful WA office in all of NationStates, and therefore we must act like it.

In doing so, I would like to introduce the new staff of Deputy Ministers to join me this term (in no particular order): Stoskavanya, Bowl of Toast, BMWSurfer

If you need to contact me, my discord username is Tlomz#1590 and my NS email is eckothunder@gmail.com

Let's have a great term,
B9C21B1AD0AF13BB76997879EF53EEFE.png

*places a can of worms on Tlomz's desk*

Best of luck during your term. It's gonna go swell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back