-
TNP Nation
sil_dorsett
Discord
sildorsett
mofa_seal.png

Opening Statement
15 October 2018

Yes, it's the September address, done in October.

I want to thank Siwale for the faith and confidence he showed in placing me in this assignment. This will no doubt be a time of learning for me, centered around the administration of what is a new ministry for me. I, myself, am confident that with the collective knowledge the staff possesses, I'll be able to come up to speed quickly and be able to provide the direction the ministry desires.

For the first couple of weeks, I'll be familiarizing myself with the staff and their assignments and the general direction the region is taking in our outreach efforts. I'll be dependent on the staff to already know their current assignments and carry out their duties while also assisting me in catching up.

As far as Deputy Minister assignments are concerned, I am looking for applicants who have vast experience in this ministry and perhaps could have even been Minister today. Make yourselves known and I will provide you with an opportunity to guide and lead.

It's a shortened term, but I'm sure there's still lots to do. Let's make it happen.

-Sil Dorsett
FA Minister

Congratulations on the appointment!

Question: Should we return to posting ambassador updates monthly, or remain with the system of only when pertinent information presents itself?

Congratulations on the appointment!

Question: Should we return to posting ambassador updates monthly, or remain with the system of only when pertinent information presents itself?
I would like to see monthly updates, just so that there's a steady stream of information coming in that will also determine which postings are being paid attention to.

Back