Interest for an Eras World Cup?

Sienen

Registered
I am currently looking to see if anyone is interested for an Eras World Cup, and, if any, whom.

Eras World Cup (Run by Forum RPers) =/= TNP Cup (Run by MoC)

Also, if the Forum RPers run their own World Cup, could we call it something other than World Cup and also not include the word Eras in the title? Too often we brand things with the name of the planet which feels odd and also something we don't do IRL.

Eras World Cup (Run by Forum RPers) =/= TNP Cup (Run by MoC)

Also, if the Forum RPers run their own World Cup, could we call it something other than World Cup and also not include the word Eras in the title? Too often we brand things with the name of the planet which feels odd and also something we don't do IRL.
Maybe the Intercontinental Nationals Cup? IDK I just came up with this on the run.

Too wordy. How about the Grand Cup?
But, for example, over here we have the Federation Internacional de Football Association (I think that's it) World Cup. FIFA. We need something like that for us in Eras.

Who says we do? FIFA is corrupt as hell. I'd prefer a loose organization formed and embodied by a simple standing agreement signed by all the national soccer leagues of each participating nation.

But, for example, over here we have the Federation Internacional de Football Association (I think that's it) World Cup. FIFA. We need something like that for us in Eras.
The International Soccer Association is a thing that existed/exists in canon and was used to organise friendly matches a few years ago.

Fédération Internationale de Football Association

Back