Armed Forces Day Parade

Predice

TNPer
“The commemoration of the Armed Forces day now begins!”
“Please all rise”
“Fire the gun salute!”
1,000 Troops begin marching towards the flagpole
3 men march up to the flagpole itself

“Raise the National flag, and sing the National anthem of the Kingdom of Predice”
The anthem begins as the flag is raised
It goes on for 4 minutes

“Please be seated.”
“I am privileged to invite His Royal Majesty, Giorgio II to deliver an important address.”
“All my countrymen, and women, all officers and soldiers participating in the parade, Ladies and Gentlemen, My Fellow Prediceans, today is a day that will forever be etched in the memory of people all around Predice. It was 8 years ago today that we overthrew the communist government. On this occasion, on behalf of the Predicean Parliament, I pay high tribute to all the veterans, patriots, and officers in Predice, who took part in the war against the communists, and all the Prediceans at home and abroad, who contributed significantly to the victory. I extend heartfelt gratitude to foreign governments and friends who supported the Predicean People in their victory. Ladies, and gentlemen, my fellow Prediceans, the Predicean Anti-Communist War was a decisive battle between justice and evil, between light and darkness, and between progress and reaction."
“Now the inspection of the troops begins”
The King steps off the podium and goes into a car with a small opening in the roof With microphones placed there
Pace setters march,
and then the military band begins playing As the King’s car begins driving up the avenue
It is met by the Army commander’s car

“The troops are ready for your inspection your Majesty!”
“Let us inspect them then”

“Greetings your Majesty!”
“Congratulations on your victory!”
“Thank you!”

LIVE COVERAGE OF EVENTS

"The inspection has ended, and the King has returned to the Rostrum.
And the Soldiers are now marching."

"Yes, and passing the rostrum now are the Alpine Troops of the Giulia Regiment."

"As they pass the rostrum, we can see the soldiers of the 3rd Fusilier Regiment marching up."

"Passing overhead are 3 helicopters of the AHW-20 type, carrying the flags of the armed services. Furthermore, we can also see 4 EF-18s fly overhead"

"Now we can see Sailors march past the rostrum."

"Off in the distance we can see the Tank group of the parade, 20 tanks, and 5 SPGs."

"Further off you can see the foreign units."

"Passing the rostrum now is the tank unit."

"And now we see the Prydanian Honour Guards march past the Rostrum."

"Here we can see the Syrixian Honour guard members, in their green uniforms."

"The Parade is now drawing to a close as the Royal Guards, and Military Orchestra march past the Rostrum."

"The Military hardware will be open for the next 3 hours for viewing."

Back