Worldbuilder
-
TNP Nation
Goyanes
Discord
goya#6469
jm1Y6VZ.png

Goy for AG
Hey there, its your Attorney-General, Goyanes, and I'm running for reelection in this position. I'm committed to preserving the integrity of the law here in TNP, and ensuring its swift and fair application. I know this thread is pretty barebones, but AG is honestly an apolitical post in the region government, and there's not much agenda-writing to do. Feel free to ask any questions below, and I'lll try to get to them in a timely manner. Thanks!

Here's the thread before the forum collapsed: https://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/9091885/#post-10185819

~Goy

Goyanes,

I haven't been around long enough to have seen much of your past in this role.
1. What litigation experience do you have from the last term(s)? What case was the hardest to litigate, and why? What would you have done differently if given the chance to relive the events?
2. What assets do you bring to the office of AG?
3. Describe your character in... three words.
4. What role do your support staff have?
5. Who were your support staff in the last term?
6. What's your greatest weakness regarding your role as AG?

Goyanes,

I haven't been around long enough to have seen much of your past in this role.
1. What litigation experience do you have from the last term(s)? What case was the hardest to litigate, and why? What would you have done differently if given the chance to relive the events?
2. What assets do you bring to the office of AG?
3. Describe your character in... three words.
4. What role do your support staff have?
5. Who were your support staff in the last term?
6. What's your greatest weakness regarding your role as AG?

1. TNP has been behaving good :P Not much has happened recently, I'm gonna say. Despite the last case, which we retracted due to a lack of communications and a misunderstanding.
2. I have experience under 2 previous AG's who actually had to deal with cases.
3. Commitment, Honesty, and Service
4. My support staff give me ideas and help me discuss possible cases. They also play devils' advocate, helping flesh out arguments.
5. Dinoium and Tlomz. Sillystring/Asta has served with me previously.
6. Lack of cases. I have had less opportunities to handle casework than I'd like. Not that it's a bad thing. I'd rather have less work, because it means TNP is behaving the way it should.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back