-
-
-
TNP Nation
Zazumo
Discord
CaptainPhrisbee
npa_seal.png

Since 8/17/18, at the Major, The North Pacific Army (NPA) along with the Independent Joint Command Coalition has successfully raided and held Atlas. 20 NPAers took part.

1. BMWSurfer [trigger]
2. Zaz
3. QuietDad
4. aber639
5. Loz
6. Cimmerien
7. BluieGamer
8. Mr. Tickles
9. Pro25
10. Megawave
11. Aerilia
12. querulousfalcon
13. John Maynard
14. Dinoium
15. Cyrity
16. Owenstacy
17. Andrew
18. Drusselstein
19. Bobberino
20. arietti

Promotions:
Pro25, Megawave, and Cyrity are all promoted to the rank of Private First Class (PFC)
private_first_class.png

John Maynard is promoted to the rank of Corporal (CPL)
corporal.png

Dinoium is promoted to the rank of Sergeant (SGT)
sergeant.png

Everyone who participated also earned The NPA's Regional Invasion Award:

invasionaward.jpg
invasionaward_small.jpg

Thank you all for a fantastic turn out. 20 pilers is quite the achievement. Great work everyone and congratulations to those who were promoted.

Minister of Defense
Zaz

:tnp: :tnp: :tnp:

You can join The North Pacific Army (NPA) by applying here!

I don't know how much of a say I have in this. I also do not want to denigrate the effort that was put into this raid, nor the many new promotions among our legion. That said, I must admit I disapprove of this sort of raid. Tag raiding inactive regions with just a handful of members is one thing (and I have no qualms about that), but raiding relatively active regions I have always been against. This is a major reason I did not join the NPA - because I knew I would ultimately have to participate in raids I do not agree with.

El Fiji Grande:
I don't know how much of a say I have in this. I also do not want to denigrate the effort that was put into this raid, nor the many new promotions among our legion. That said, I must admit I disapprove of this sort of raid. Tag raiding inactive regions with just a handful of members is one thing (and I have no qualms about that), but raiding relatively active regions I have always been against. This is a major reason I did not join the NPA - because I knew I would ultimately have to participate in raids I do not agree with.
NPA members can choose which operations they want to take part In, no one can force you to participate (unless It's an op that Involves the security of TNP or our allies).

Congratulations to Pro25, Megawave, Cyrity, and John Maynard on getting promoted!

I also want to thank Zaz for promoting me to Sergeant. :P

And once again good job NPA on the joint raid of Atlas.

Back