The Mysterious Box Man

Predice

TNPer
Night of the 12th of August. Eastern Nuevo Antofagosta Metroplex. A man is found beaten to death and stabbed thrice, and stuffed in a box in an alleyway. The Police would never expect the conclusion.

Sr. Detective Marcus Palacte, upon arriving at the scene: "This guy's good. He knows how to get away with murder."

Several hours of investigating the crime scene occurs to find a trace of the criminal, without success. Until...
Police Officer: "I have something interesting here!"
Police officers quickly move towards the dumpster, there the murder weapon stained in blood is lying
Sr. Detective Marcus Palacte: "Holy shit, we have a start. Let's see if there are fingerprints on it"

No fingerprints are found.

Sr. Detective Marcus Palacte: "Oh well. Alright gents let's pack up. We need some Police Guards out here though. Call for them."

Shortly after, the murder is already all over the news...
"Terrifiyng murder at Sirre!"

Internal Memo #348:
"All available Police resources need to be focused on this murder. I don't need the public panicing."

Sr. Detective Marcus Palacte: "Well shit. This is going to be a nation wide affair.."
Police Officer: "We have identified the body"
Sr. Detective Marcus Palacte: "Yes?" putting his cup of coffee away
Police Officer: "Well, he was the son of Senator Alberto Lecere, Rigoberto Lecere."
Sr. Detective Marcus Palacte: "I can guarantee you this shit's political. This just got a degree worse. We need to solve this case ASAP."

Northern Predice, Mt. Kielece

UNKNOWN: "I did the deed, protoge. I want my cash."
Protoge: "Did you really think, that you were getting cash from this?
UNKNOWN: "Yes, absolutely!"
Protoge: "You aren't getting shit." Pulls out revolver "Goodbye." BANG

Protoge: "We must not let up our campagin against the conservatives."
UNKNOWN #2: "Of course. Those bastards need to die."
Protoge: "I have an idea that will incite a lively terror. We need to kill HIM" (Revealed later)
UNKNOWN #2: "Great idea! I know just the way how to do the job..."
Protoge: "We could also bomb the Conseravtive Party HQ..."
UNKNOWN #2: "Excellent plan!"

August 15th, Central Nuevo Antofagosta, Conservative Party Headquarters

A man wearing a backpack enters, and asks if he can use the bathroom. He is told that he can.

UNKNOWN: "Now to prepare." Takes rifle out of backpack and loads it
The man reenters the lobby and opens fire killing 3 immediately, and wounding 4 others, he then throws down the backpack and heads to the 2nd floor.

A Police Officer on patrol after hearing that there was an attack in progress: "Roger that moving in"
A Police Officer on patrol after arriving on scene: "Dispatch I am hearing a lot of gunfire, requesting immediate backup, over."

Meanwhile on the second floor of the Conservative Party Headquarters
UNKNOWN: "It's the goddamn cops." Shoots out the window "Who the fuck called the cops? ANSWER ME!"
After recieving no answer the man throws a pipe bomb and moves to the 3rd floor

Meanwhile on the ground
Police reinforcements arrive, as the Special Intervention Unit is stuck in traffic
A Police Officer through a Loudspeaker: "We have the building surrounded! Come out with... Puts away loudspeaker "Holy shit! That was an explosion!"

Meanwhile on the 3rd floor of the Conservative Party Headquarters
UNKNOWN: "Time to detonate the backpack bomb..."
A massive explosion rips through the first floor
UNKNOWN:"Well then. They won't get up here now."

Meanwhile on the ground
The Special Intervention Unit finally arrives and immediately finds that it can't go in through the 1st floor. A ladder is raised to the 2nd, and the officers move in immediately heading for the 3rd floor
Special Intervention Unit Officer "Lay down your arms!"
The attacker complies, and is quickly brought into custody. EMT soon arrives

August 19th, Royal Predicean Police Headquarters, Nuevo Antofagosta, interrogation room. After 8 hours of interrogation

Interrogator: "You do understand that you could be hanged for this, right? You need to tell us the truth"
Henri Guisan: "I won't tell you shit, pig"
Interrogator: "We're done here. Take him away."

Interrogator: "Well shit, I do not think we'll be able to solve these cases in a timely manner..."

Headquarters of Police, Nuevo Antofagosta, Predice
1800 hours

The inspector general of the Police is poring over documents, when he hears a knock and a man enters

“Sir, Major Io-“

“I told you not to disturb me”

“But it is Major Ioanes Piteci of the intelligence department. He has a message from this protégée to one of his underlings”

“What are you waiting for then? Bring him in!”

Another man enters as the previous man leaves

“Major Ioannes Piteci of the intelligence department“

“What’s the message son?”

The man takes a piece of paper from a folder and hands it to the Inspector General

“Do you understand the significance of this message?”

“That is why I dared to come”

“If this is true you are getting the Order of the Golden Eagle.”

“Yes Sir!”

“But if this is false, I will shoot you personally.”

“Yes Sir.”

Back