Crazybloxian Empire

TNP’s Only Expansionist Democracy
TNP Nation
Meteluia
Discord
Crazybloxian Empire#0684
12 August, 2018 (OOC)
17 June, 2047 (IC)

A rebel organisation called “Stop ReneDiscrimination” (SRD) is uncovered. Protests begin on the streets of Crazybloxia, Sunniten, Britannica, Evidensya, and Floodias, aiming to protect the rights of Renegalleans.

The government is unhappy and sends 225 spies into the organization. They soon uncover a plan of a huge attack on the business districts of Crazybloxia and plans to assasinate the President.

Ever since the creation of the CVWPU (Crazybloxian Vandalize Wikipedia Unit), Wikimedia Foundation supporters have rallied in many major cities and formed the Wikipedia Support Front group (WPSF).

The government is also unhappy and declares SRD and WPSF as terrorist organisations.

ioNuliA.jpg

LEGEND:
- Red: WPSF
- Blue: SRD
- Green: Government
- Dark Cyan: Xentherida League

To join, please telegram Crazybloxian Empire. in this format:
[border=#9300C4,1,solid]
[/border]
Code:
TNP forum account name:
NS nation name:
Name of nation on TNP roleplay map:
Reason for join:
[/border]
Crazybloxian Empire

Legend:

WPSF (Supporters: ) | Hex: ee4a2d
SRD (Supporters: ) | Hex: 80a0ff
Government (Supporters: ) | Hex: fe0

21 June, 2047

WPSF sends 1800 soldiers towards the Milet Cyberbase located 82km south of Crazybloxia, a strategic location for the operation of the CVWPU.

The government sends 15 tanks to the Milet Cyberbase to prevent an invasion.

The government is shocked by an unexpected underground attack near the city of Grabadskia. 21 divisions are sent into Grabadskia to defend the city. Fighter jets begin bombing the WPSF soldiers marching and heading towards Milet Cyberbase.

6 July, 2047
An embarassing defeat occurs after WPSF launches a blitzkrieg attack towards the coast. 165,200 soldiers are evacuated and a naval blockade is imposed on the coastal areas of the WPSF’s occupied land. A breakthrough is made in the SRD-Gov Front with the SRF being pushed back.

4 August, 2047

The WPSF advances further and a major attack is conducted on WPSF in it’s territory located in the southern area of the Empire.

18 September, 2047

The Empire quietly amasses armies near the frontline against SRD and the northern WPSF-controlled areas.

18 September, 2047

In sudden and complete violation of the treaty, all armies blitzkrieg into enemy land. WPSF and SRD are unable to resist and lose land. Grabadskia cluster army pushed back.

September 27, 2047

The Empire sets up a blockade and pushes back the two rebels. The Grabadskia cluster still remains untouched.

TNP forum account name: Xentherida
NS nation name: Xentherida
Name of nation on TNP roleplay map: Xentherida
Reason for join: I would like to roleplay as the rebels in order to bring a little extra spice into this roleplay. DM me with details for the RP so I know a linear path to follow, if you have one. Otherwise I'll competitively RP the rebels (you can choose which group I RP) in order provide a challenge for you.

TNP forum account name: Predice
NS nation name: Predice
Name of nation on TNP roleplay map: Predice
Reason for join: I would like to roleplay under Xentherida as one of his generals to add even more spice.

TNP forum account name: Syrixia
NS nation name: Syrixia
Name of nation on TNP roleplay map: Syrixia
Reason for join: I would like to RP under Xentherida as another rebel general alongside Predice.

Predice:
TNP forum account name: Predice
NS nation name: Predice
Name of nation on TNP roleplay map: Predice
Reason for join: I would like to roleplay under Xentherida as one of his generals to add even more spice.
Accepted. What side are you joining? Government or Rebels?

Syrixia:
TNP forum account name: Syrixia
NS nation name: Syrixia
Name of nation on TNP roleplay map: Syrixia
Reason for join: I would like to RP under Xentherida as another rebel general alongside Predice.
Accepted

There had always been a Xentheridan large minority in Crazybloxia, especially in the north-west, discontent with the government’s rulings. Whispers of rebellion, of uprising, had always floated around because of the nation’s restrictive rulings. But nothing had come of them.

Until now.

With two simultaneous rebellions occuring in the nation, the Xentheridan League had decided that now, in the political instability, it was the time to rise up. Speeches in the streets of majority Xentheridan towns called for an uprising, to unite with the Grand Federation, an expand into a great, gigantic, free realm: The Great Hippie Empire.

And as they rose up, shaking off the shackles of their oppressors, they became free - at least for now. They would have to fight for their survival.

Local commanders convened. Plans were thought of. Battle strategies were concocted. All they needed was equipment.

Ragtag mobs of Xentheridan League militia troops stormed into the nearby military bases, overwhelming the guards and seizing weaponry - SAM systems, , main battle tanks, and proper infantry weapons. Air bases were seized, giving the rebels access to attack helicopters, jet fighters, and CAS, along with dozens of utility and lift helicopters and planes. Now the militia were fully armed. All they had to get now was extra support from foreign nations to begin their conquest, and they knew exactly where to start.

Their first actions were to link up the two pockets of resistance, with the largest pocket blitzing across the countryside to link up to the smaller, as the smaller one set their tanks and mechanized infantry storming towards the coastline. It didn’t take long to reach the sea and seize the nearby port, before sending out a radio message to any nations listening asking for military equipment and possibly experienced troops as “volunteers and donations”, but not before identifying themselves and stating their aims. Hopefully, some specifically sympathetic nations would be particularly generous.

In the mean time, with their limited equipment, all they could do was capture the lands around them up to the Lancerian border and fortify their positions, in an order to keep their stronghold in the northwest as secure as possible until they could build up for another major offensive.

OOC: Do you have a map of your major cities and/or port at all? It’d be nice to see what objectives I’m going for. Also, here’s two maps for the XL’s advance in the northwest; the first is their campaign, with colours going down the spectrum from red signifying the chronological order of their advance, the second map being the land they now occupy.

igIW1q5.png
igIW1q5.png

As a General of Xentherida's General Bloxi has created the Special WikiHow department to push foward to one of the invasion plans

TNP forum account name: Iraelia
NS nation name: Iraelia
Name of nation on TNP roleplay map: Callise
Reason for join: We have come to give the rebels 69,420,666 loaves of pure, jen-you-ine, Callisean Weed Bread.

Back