Discord
El Fiji Grande (#3446)
General Info:
Nickname(s)?: Fiji
Main Nation?: El Fiji Grande
RL Country?: USA
Favourite Colour(s)?: Sky Blue
Do you use Discord? Yes
Political Ideology? Liberal, Conservative, Anarchist, do you care?: Classic Liberal/Independent
Do you enjoy Roleplay or forum games?: I enjoy fantasy character RPs

Why TNP?
Looks like I washed up here on these grand shores. I used to be very active, but I've been adrift for a while, and it just seemd time to move on. I've spent a few years on NS, and even been WAD in two medium-small regions a long time ago. I'm pretty active again though, and I'm ready to pour my heart into a new region. I chose TNP because of all the GCR's, your regional welcome guides are the most professional, your forum the most active, and because I like your R/D stance. Hopefully this will be a great fit!

I'm excited to meet everyone, and start getting involved here. I already endorsed the primary regional leadership, and a few hundred fairly random others. I've applied for citizenship status. I shot off a telegram to Veniyerris about the possibility of getting a mentor. Even for an experienced nation like myself, the scope of this region and the amount of forum activity can be overwhelming.

Good day,
~El Fiji Grande

I remember seeing you in WA votes, always thought you had an interesting name. Happy to have you!

Pallaith:
I remember seeing you in WA votes, always thought you had an interesting name. Happy to have you!
I took the name on a whim. I hadn't thought I'd be staying on NS long (what lack of foresight!), and didn't really give much thought to it. A friend of mine had been bragging about using a VPN out of Fiji, and so it had been on my mind. That, and I wanted the letters to be alphabetical. I don't know what I was thinking; in hindsight it really sounds remarkably dumb. Nonetheless, I've stuck by it, and now rather like my choice.

Also, I should mention that my flag is a memorial to my dog (2000-2013). His name is Sam, and I use him for my avatar pretty much everywhere. Having his picture as my flag always fills me with happy memories, and I feel is worthy of celebration.

El Fiji Grande:
Also, I should mention that my flag is a memorial to my dog (2000-2013). His name is Sam, and I use him for my avatar pretty much everywhere. Having his picture as my flag always fills me with happy memories, and I feel is worthy of celebration.
Interesting Story, You should also post this in "Explain you avatar" Thread in the games and arts.

Thanks! I didn't know that thread even existed!

Edit: Ok, I admit, I can't find it. Can someone post a link?

True! :O

Also, funny how in my last post in this thread I'm a "guest" *wants his post count back*

Fiji, Sam looked like he was a lovely dog, I'm sorry he is no longer with us :(

Back