Happy Democracy Day! Get your own printed Constibillocode!

Discord
COE#7110
moce_seal.png

HAPPY DEMOCRACY DAY!!!

:tnp: :tnp: :tnp:
10. The seventh of July, the day the constitution was ratified, shall be known as Democracy Day, and shall commemorate the Constitution, Bill of Rights and Legal Code of the North Pacific.
Our beloved documents have made it another year! We have not rid ourselves of their shackles and plunged into merry anarchy! Hip, hip, hooray!

It is certainly true that our path has not always been an easy one. We have had our setbacks and our struggles, our trials and tribulations. But the commitment of this region and her people to the ideals of democracy - the ideals that make us great - has never been in doubt. This day is not just about celebrating our documents, or the rule of law, but also about celebrating ourselves, our friends, and our comrades.

I am very proud to have served in TNP's government over the past several years, and to have had a chance to contribute to the never-ending evolution of TNP law and jurisprudence. I am also very honored to have had the chance to get to know the citizenry and nationry of TNP - none of this would mean a damn thing without you! Whether your favorite part of TNP is our roleplay, our military, our legislature, our executive staff, our on-site community, or anything else, you - we - are all key contributors to this project we call democracy. I hope you will all take a moment today to appreciate how you yourself have made TNP better than before.

It is extraordinary to think that we have an unbroken legal tradition dating back all the way to 2007 - eleven years! Even though the constitution and legal code were largely rewritten in 2012, those new documents were adopted using existing amendment procedures, not through a new convention. That sort of stability is unmatched throughout NationStates.

In honor of Democracy Day, the Ministry of Culture is proud to present the TNP Pocket Constibillocode! Long story short, we will mail, free of charge, an index-card-sized book containing the TNP Constitution, Bill of Rights, and Legal Code to anybody who requests one, anywhere in the world.

The book will be roughly 3.5 inches x 7 inches, and nearly 100 pages. The order process is 100% anonymous. Want one?

I don't think this got mentioned, but if you donated to the kickstarter, you don't need to sign up now. You're already getting a Constibillocode!

In case anyone is wondering what they missed out on with the Kickstarter, here's what everyone who ordered a TNP shotglass toothpick holder is getting![note]Rum not included.[/note]

[img=689,517]https://i.imgur.com/boOmQ4u.jpg[/img]

We maxed out on 7/20/18, so I think we probably have your request! The constibillocodes are currently on their way to me from the print shop. I expect to mail them by the end of this week! :)

Kickstarter backers will have to wait a bit longer for theirs, since the rewards are still being produced.

That's the plan. This is the second year we've done something like this. It may not stay the same from year to year, but I hope to continue doing something in the same vein annually.

Back