CedieRKing for JUSTice

I humbly declare my intention to run for the Justice position.
It is now time for new members to participate and be involved in our Region.

The rule of law is one of the characteristic institutions of a democracy, and of course, this nation. To preserve the rule of law, the judiciary must be independent and not subject to pressure from outside influences. Further, the public must have the confidence and trust that its judiciary is impartial, unbiased and free from partisan interests.

Nation: CedieRKing

A woman stepped up to speak. "Hej, Mr. Cedierking. I'm from the Confederation Public Broadcasting Corporation's CPBC news team. I'd like to know, what is your stance on the recent failure of the motion to reject Merilia's application to the Pan-Gotic Union?"

Syrixia:
A woman stepped up to speak. "Hej, Mr. Cedierking. I'm from the Confederation Public Broadcasting Corporation's CPBC news team. I'd like to know, what is your stance on the recent failure of the motion to reject Merilia's application to the Pan-Gotic Union?"
As a candidate and new member of this region as well of this game, I think I have to answer this.

With regards to your concern, I believe that I am just third party over that case in which all I can do is to observe and respect their own policies. I do not have the power to at least change or manipulate the rulings within the own jurisdiction or consti/bylaws of Pan Gothic Union. At some point I can make an analysis or comments only as representative of The North Pacific Region but for sure will hold no bearing to another region's cases.

Back