Freespam™

Highton

Not a Malorian vassal
TNP Nation
Highton Islands
Discord
Highton#5752
This is a Freespam thread. Think of it like anarchy but with spam. Put whatever you want (but of course stay within the forum rules). Discussion, random letters, memes... literally anything. Freespam™. YIPEE

Last edited:
I just want to say that I am tired of my endorsement count going down every day, but at least I was clout champion on the latest WADP awards.
I've given up on my goal of making it to 600 endorsements, at least for now. Now my goal is to make it into the top 10 overall posters by Christmas. I have figured that if I make 30 posts a day I'll make it. Now if the Nation States gods would go ahead and bring back the card trading, I could be happy again. :mad:

OMG Daniel, I've just notice that you're shibutani!!
My main rival in the WAPD awards!! (Toghether With Shin-Hackioji).

I've got the same problem, two weeks ago i hit the 600 endorsement, but then i drop to 586...now is a continuing up and down but I'm stable at 590...
Plus i don't understand how the mechanics woks. Don't misunderstood me I'm fine beign in the top 10 every edition, but one day i got up at 5:30am because we were going to Touscany, and i endorse the new WA nations. That evening when i check the census i was first.
Is that all about timezones issues?

Daniel:
I just want to say that I am tired of my endorsement count going down every day, but at least I was clout champion on the latest WADP awards.
I've given up on my goal of making it to 600 endorsements, at least for now. Now my goal is to make it into the top 10 overall posters by Christmas. I have figured that if I make 30 posts a day I'll make it. Now if the Nation States gods would go ahead and bring back the card trading, I could be happy again. :mad:
I think there was a big batch of WA CTEs because I noticed mine went way down too.

Daniel:
I think it is about the time zone. Here it's at 4:00 A.M. That's Central time zone U.S.
Oh ok, then i'm stuck in the top 10 forever unless i get up at 5am (lol never gonna happen :P )
Sil Dorsett:
Daniel:
I think there was a big batch of WA CTEs because I noticed mine went way down too.
Yeah, also one day literally nobody join
Highton:
Is it only here in Chicago that it’s unbearably hot
Come to Italy, then we Can talk about it

Highton:
It's a little warm in Memphis too. Heat index was 108 yesterday.

Is anyone else a little worried about the move to a new forum? :unsure:

Daniel:
Highton:

A bit...but is more sadness than other, i'm quite sentimental an this moving to another forum is quite sad for me.
It's here that i have all my memories of TNP and i can see the avatars of the friends that are gone…

I know is for the best and i'm totally ok with this, but still, i can not think about it without being sad.

Nessuno:
Daniel:
A bit...but is more sadness than other, i'm quite sentimental an this moving to another forum is quite sad for me.
It's here that i have all my memories of TNP and i can see the avatars of the friends that are gone…

I know is for the best and i'm totally ok with this, but still, i can not think about it without being sad.
Once we move over, it will take some getting used. My big worry/concern is that something will go wrong and there will be no way to access some important stuff but I am comforted by the fact that this is unlikely. And yes, Nessuno, I agree- i enjoy seeing the avatars of accounts i enjoyed but are now on to more important things and will be sad that they are going to be gone. But I understand this is for the best and I think I'm going to donate to help get this move done.

Highton:
This is a Freespam thread. Think of it like anarchy but with spam. Put whatever you want (but of course stay within the forum rules). Discussion on your nation, sports, politics, random letters, memes... literally anything. Freespam™. YIPEE
I ALREADY made one of these. Lol

Nessuno:
Daniel:
Highton:

Now I'm sad too, and I haven't been here that long, but it's got me thinking about the people I used to know in other regions that are gone now.
I wonder if Syrixia was talking about "The Mother of all Spam Thread". I liked that one. Why did they lock it? OK, I know why. But I still miss it. :yes:

I feel for Nessie, I did the same with my old region (United Kingdom) about a year ago. It was sad, but I knew at the time I needed a change. I will miss you Nessie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Harstonia:
I feel for Nessie, I did the same with my old region (United Kingdom) about a year ago. It was sad, but I knew at the time I needed a change. I will miss you Nessie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I... don’t... think... you... understand.........

???

Highton:
Nessuno:
Daniel:

Once we move over, it will take some getting used. My big worry/concern is that something will go wrong and there will be no way to access some important stuff but I am comforted by the fact that this is unlikely. And yes, Nessuno, I agree- i enjoy seeing the avatars of accounts i enjoyed but are now on to more important things and will be sad that they are going to be gone. But I understand this is for the best and I think I'm going to donate to help get this move done.
I know, i know. But can't feel a little bit nostalgic. I've spent almost 4 years here After all.
Daniel:
Nessuno:
Daniel:
Highton:

Now I'm sad too, and I haven't been here that long, but it's got me thinking about the people I used to know in other regions that are gone now.
I wonder if Syrixia was talking about "The Mother of all Spam Thread". I liked that one. Why did they lock it? OK, I know why. But I still miss it. :yes:
Yeah that was good
Harstonia:
I’m crying rn that Nessie is leaving! ;(

I will miss him as a fun forum buddy (spammer, and sea monster)
Wtf man? I'm not leaving :P
Harstonia:
You're from United Kingdom?! I was Ambassador there!!

You know, þe English language really needs to bring back þe letter þorn. I is logical þat þe use of þis letter would improve þe English language and it would be good because þ makes a different sound þan t and h but it's not a separate letter for some silly reason. þanks for listening to þe Highton.

Highton:
You know, þe English language really needs to bring back þe letter þorn. I is logical þat þe use of þis letter would improve þe English language and it would be good because þ makes a different sound þan t and h but it's not a separate letter for some silly reason. þanks for listening to þe Highton.
I never heard of that letter, when it was forget?

Also That's explain your signature, i was truly worried about it :lol:

Nessuno:
Highton:

It was used in Medieval English for þe -th- sound. And in your defense, now I see why you were worried...

Highton:
Nessuno:
Highton:

It was used in Medieval English for þe -th- sound. And in your defense, now I see why you were worried...
Interesting

:P

Nessuno:
Highton:
Nessuno:
Daniel:

I know, i know. But can't feel a little bit nostalgic. I've spent almost 4 years here After all.
Daniel:
Nessuno:
Daniel:
Highton:

Yeah that was good
Harstonia:

Wtf man? I'm not leaving :P
Harstonia:
You're from United Kingdom?! I was Ambassador there!!
Ya, I was at United Kingdom from August 2017-October 2017. I sorta miss it, but I was happy when I left because the regions RMB chat was getting too argumentative between a few people, and it got annoying, so I moved here

Oh ok, i was there in 2014-2015, I quite spam in the forum there.

Sometimes i think i could come back there to say hello.

nN6fLV3l.jpg

Harstonia:

OMG! I almost had a heart attack! Then I scrolled down and everything was OK again. :yes:

I was in United Kingdom for a brief moment, then I moved to British Isles (RIP)., then Kingdom of Great Britain. I was in British Isles for 5 years, and I hate that the region died. I miss some of them. I was gone from NS for about a year, and when I came back, my home and family were all gone. I spent a lot of time trying to find them. I did manage to find some of them.

Nessuno:

I recently said hello on the United Kingdom forum! I got a couple responses.

Harstonia:
Nessuno:

I recently said hello on the United Kingdom forum! I got a couple responses.
That's gave me a little hope :)

(Also 15000 posts!)

Back