Announcement: Forum Move

So....

What's going on? This was supposed to be settled by early August so we could avoid this TT changeover.

I understand that many a person tasked with overseeing the transfer have left us, and I empathize with those left who have had to pick up the slack.

That being said...this TT changeover seems less then optimal. So I have to ask....what's the status on the forum move?

So....

What's going on? This was supposed to be settled by early August so we could avoid this TT changeover.

I understand that many a person tasked with overseeing the transfer have left us, and I empathize with those left who have had to pick up the slack.

That being said...this TT changeover seems less then optimal. So I have to ask....what's the status on the forum move?
Taking a while >_>

At this point most things should be copied over. I'm aware of a few thousand posts, mostly from before August, that haven't been pulled over: I'll be working on integrating those back in as time permits.

We're live, at this point, and problems identified and the like should be reported in the appropriate area.

Back