Draconicsian water excercises breakthrough

June 16th, 2018 in the far eastern sea

Captain James III, or Captain James as the kig likes to call him, is jumping up and down with excitement. He has been getting all of the D6 type ships ready and prepared for years now and with fresh maneuvers that he is completely certain that the rest of Eras hasn't even thought about yet.

The king knows that these new ships and their better mobility,might,power, and everything else that could be thought of when improving a ship, has been at least tripled in the amout of power that these ships will give Draconics.

Notboss, remembering the words of his father, "Don't let us just be an island that all of Eras knows is just a country that has dragons and has been peaceful, no, improve it more than i have, you will be the best kig this country has ever had my son". Notboss cherishes those words and has managed to engrave them in a plaque that hangs in the top of the grand staircase.

Notboss arrives at the docks and sees the massively obvious aircraft carrier in the distance. As he lands with two drangon guards landing with him next to him he asks aloud, "Is that the Draconic Wing that my eyes are seeing?".

"No my Lord", Notboss turns his head and sees james walking up and bowing. "Correction your majesty, but that is our brand new aircraft carrier, of the D6 type", James is so excited his smile doesn't go down, if anything it got bigger.

"What have you decided to name it?", Notboss asks smiling as well.

"Oh please your majesty the ships are yours to be named, except for destroyers and subs, etcetera, of which you have given that duty to me your majesty". James bows, unknown as to why to the king or even james himself, he is just excessively excited.

"Hmmm, I know you have a long talker for the crew on that ship to hear me so I need to come up with a very great name", Notboss says and pomders what to name this new metal island of a ship.

After some thinkig and the dead silence except the crashing of the waves Notboss looks up at the ship and claps his talons together, "I have gotten a name", Notboss says looking back directly at James.

"It shall be called the Sea Dragonking", Notboss says and watches fireworks blow inthe distance from the newly named aircraft carrier in celebration.

"That is most certainly an incredible name Your Majesty", James says and bows. "But now comes that fun part, wanna go see what we have been doing in the excercises?", James asks.

"Yes very much so", Notboss replies grinning and spreads his wings.

Back