RolePlay Moderator
-
Deputy Speaker
-
-
-
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
On occasion, the University will have projects that it needs additional writers for and we'll be using this topic in order to advertise for them, be sure to check in if you're interested in getting involved. :)

We're currently looking for writers for a 'This Day in History' project for the entire month of July, doing deep dives on a single historical event on an event that took place in the month of July. Feel free to post in here if you're interested.

We'll also be looking for writers for as yet undeveloped science concept coming later in the summer.

I might be able to assist in the Science writing. Not so much for the historical writing, but I can also give it a try.

The Arts and Sciences department is looking for writers willing to review books, films and other kinds of media.

George, Starting next week I would be interested in this.
Hi Dreadton - thanks for your interest in the original message posted by MJ "The Arts and Sciences department is looking for writers willing to review books, films and other kinds of media."
Since that time when St.George(AKA - Madjack) the University has had a re-organisation. Depending on subject matter, the reviews could possible go into these Divisions

Humanities Division
The Arts, Classics, History, Music, Philosophy, and Religion

Mathematical, Physical, and Life Sciences Division
Botany, Chemistry, Computer, Earth, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, and Zoology

Social Sciences Division
Current Affairs, Environment, Geography, Law, and Sports

Polaris Library
TNP University's collection of the written and spoken word

I look forward to your submissions

MARCVS ANTONIVS
Chancellor

Back