May 2018 Special Judicial Election

Malphe

You dirty rat, you killed my brother!
TNP Nation
Malphe
Discord
Malphe#9949
F7xx6qZ.png

Judge Zyvetskistaahn, before promptly losing citizenship and being dragged out of the courtroom by the bureaucracy police, who would then proceed to panic that there weren't enough judges in the courtroom anymore.

Panic gripped the nation as esteemed Justice Zyvetskistaahn lost their citizenship due to not posting on the forums in the last 30 days, leaving the court incomplete and calling for a special justice election to bring the court back into full standard. As such, the election commissioners were whipped into action and an official announcement was posted! Now the opportunists of the North Pacific would show themselves in a race for a single justice position, qualifying this special election as a candidate for the most underwhelming elections to date competition.

Candidates
Four opportunists stepped forward. The first of which is Blue Wolf II (otherwise known as [any other nation containing the word wolf, and maybe kitty]), an individual so gracious and commended that he saw no need to make a campaign thread. Second of all was Romanoffia, who ran into the election declarations on his morning jog before climbing back into his coffin, and elected to throw his hat into the ring. When writing down his campaign post, windows crashed so it was elected that one line would do the trick.

Third was Dinoium, whose name I have only recently learnt to consistently spell correctly. Opting for their signature tactic of incredibly large images and unbridled enthusiasm, Dinoium also elected to post their campaign thread halfway through the voting period, in a shrewd move I assume I'm just too primitive to comprehend. Last of the four was Limerick1, whose campaign thread received the most replies, which has to be a good sign.

Voting
Voting showed a clear bias to Limerick1, at a notable 32 votes (just under half of total votes cast) compared to runner-up Romanoffia's 13 votes. Blue Wolf II still recieved 5 votes, as being commended is a platform unto itself, whereas Dinoium received 6 as though they had a platform they didn't have the benefit of being commended, a great burden to bear in elections. Limerick1 was elected to the office of Court Justice despite not having a commendation, truly a testament to their courage and vitality.

Back