Appeal to have my WA ban removed

arietti

the sentient Ry Bread, at your service!
I'm in the NPA and we were doing an OP. I hit resign on my account hat was currently holding my WA membership so I could get the membership on a different account, as that's part of what you do during an OP. However, my phone (I was doing it on mobile) glitched or something because while the screen told me it had resigned, apparantely the website still registered it as being part of the WA. If possible id like to have my WA ban, which was the punishment for having multiple accounts in the WA, removed because it was a technical accident and I had no idea the resignment request didn't go through. I've really enjoyed my time in the NPA and id hate if it had to stop because of one technical error.

[quote uid=8061 name="arietti" ]I'm in the NPA and we were doing an OP. I hit resign on my account hat was currently holding my WA membership so I could get the membership on a different account, as that's part of what you do during an OP. However, my phone (I was doing it on mobile) glitched or something because while the screen told me it had resigned, apparantely the website still registered it as being part of the WA. If possible id like to have my WA ban, which was the punishment for having multiple accounts in the WA, removed because it was a technical accident and I had no idea the resignment request didn't go through. I've really enjoyed my time in the NPA and id hate if it had to stop because of one technical error.[/quote]I think you overestimate the power of the North pacific Forum administrators. While we have phenomenal cosmic power on this forum, this forum is an itty bitty living space, and we have no power over WA admittance or banning.

Back