Uranium Mine Crisis

Hello, i am your reporter, Reuben Holloza, here with the nightly news, At 6:30 tonight, an unknown group of heavily armed militants
stormed the New Hope Uranium Mine in southeast Accolade, having all 125 workers inside taken hostage, they demand a 100,000 credit ransom to release the hostages, negotiations are underway to try and end this peacefully, the New Hope Uranium Mine is one of the largest in Champion Bay, bringing in about 2100 metric tonnes of uranium every year.

The Secretary of defense Yoseph Yuhallah has sent a temporary weapons trade deal to the government of Champion Bay which states

"
Greetings to whomever this goes to,
we heard on the news there is a possible hostage situation going on in the New Hope Uranium Mine in Southeast Accolade and we want to help in any way we can. We believe paying the terrorists only enables them to cause more nation crisis and make a massive profit doing so, we recommend on NOT paying the 100,000 credit ransom. However, we also understand that lives are on the line and nobody wants to see civilian causalities. That's where our semi automatic, automatically silent sniper rifles come in, but what makes these unique you say? These snipers have a range of up to 1250km with minimum bullet drop, hold up to 50 rounds in a single magazine and travel at a speed of 4,500km per minute. The only drawback is once the round hits any object it will dissipate due to their small size. Now we understand that not everyone approves of this method of dealing with terrorism, so we will make this an optional deal,
2,500 snipers worth ( in USD ) around 13.5 million in exchange for favorable trade deals in uranium.

Sincerely,
- The Secretary of Defense, Yoseph Yuhallah.

Back