The 7th Grand Election of the Unified Core of The Castle Federation and The United Aerostate

Wonderess

"I will be true to you whatever comes."
-
-
TNP Nation
Castle in Confidence
Discord
.wonderess
Hello all! I have just finished another personal map project which is the 7th general election of my personal political universe unrelated to Eras. I will post the results here for the one election that involves two independent nations. These are The Castle Federation (CF) and The United Aerostate (UAS). They each have their own legislatures but they share the chamber that sits opposite to their respective bodies. This post will be updated as I am able to insert more and more data from my files. If you want to better understand how this congressional electoral system functions, check out this article. I hope you enjoy!

This election was held between the Traditional Party which ran on a platform to keep the nations separate while the Unionist Party wished to bring the nations under one banner.

Screen_Shot_2018_05_26_at_2_11_05_PM.png

[Dark Blue=Traditional Party (Castle Federation Seats)] 123
[Medium Blue=Traditional Party (United Aerostate Seats)] 152
[Light Red=Unionist Party (United Aerostate Seats)] 134
[Dark red=Unionist Party (Castle Federation Seats)] 115
[Light Blue=Seats won by the combined Traditional Party who one a majority of governmental districts and was given additional seats in proportion to their margin of victory.] 7
Party Totals: Traditional Party 282 / Unionist Party 249​

General Map by Dominion (CF) / Aerostate (UAS)
UAS_General.png

(Dark Blue=The Traditional Party won a majority of governmental districts AND congressional districts)
(Dark Red=The Unionist Party won a majority of governmental districts AND congressional districts)
(Light Blue=The Traditional Party won a majority of congressional districts BUT NOT a majority of governmental districts)
(Light Red=The Unionist Party won a majority of congressional districts BUT NOT a majority of governmental districts)​

General Map by County

UAS_County.png

General Map by Congressional District

I will be adding the individual results of the dominions/aerostates so stay tuned! I will be starting with the Constantine Region (Capital Region) of The Castle Federation.

Dedera

County Results Including County Names (Key: Results for district count is placed over the congressional district count)

Dedera.png

Result by Governmental District

Result by Congressional District

Mecklenburg

County Results Including County Names (Key: Results for district count is placed over the congressional district count)

Galactic

Cutlass

Horatio

Imperial Acadia

Jade

Grandeur

Hera

Leighton

Miter

Lundergan

Austilits

Forever

Canticle

Warchim

Imperial Augustus

Axiom

Imperial Avalon

Rhapsody

Imperial

Catagoula

Xeland

Oragara

This concludes the results for The Castle Federation and its dominions. I hope to get to The United Aerostate soon!!!!​

Back