Pronouns
he/him/his
TNP Nation
Siwale
Discord
siwale
del_seal.png

May 2018 Opening Address

I would like to start off by thanking the citizenry for electing me to this position. It is an honor to be serving as your Delegate and I hope my service to this region exceeds your expectations. We have a very busy term ahead and I plan to get right to work by tackling the projects highlighted in my campaign platform.

With quite the ambitious agenda, the Executive needs a team of hardworking, reliable, and knowledgeable individuals to bring these plans to life. After careful consideration, I am very happy to announce that I have found just the right team. Therefore, I hereby appoint the following individuals to the Executive Council:

Chief of Staff: r3naissanc3r
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Plembobria
Minister of Home Affairs: BMWSurfer
Minister of Defense: Zazumo
Minister of World Assembly Affairs: Pallaith
Minister of Culture: mcmasterdonia
Minister of Communications: Brendog

Additionally, SillyString, Crushing Our Enemies, and Eluvatar will be serving as advisors to the Delegate and Executive Council.

I am looking forward to working closely with all of these individuals throughout this term in order to provide the highest quality of service to TNP.

If anyone has any questions, concerns, or ideas at any point throughout this term, please do not hesitate to contact me. You can reach out to me through direct message on Discord, private message on the forum, telegram, or the Delegate Question Time thread and I will respond to you in a timely manner.

Let's make this a great term!

Sincerely,
g6hwcquidoxgwgjd351j.png

Delegate of The North Pacific

Congratulations on your election victory, Siwale! You have a strong team, I know you guys will do great things!

Congratulations, Siwale! You've got a murderer's row of Ministers to rival that of the 1927 Yankees. This is going to be a term to rival all terms.

Congratulations Siwale!

It's been fun working alongside you and it's amazing to see that you've achieved this. You'll be a great Delegate.

Back