-
Pronouns
he/they
TNP Nation
Darcania
Discord
@zephyrkul
GKIgJ5u.png

Thank you for taking the time to read my campaign. Please feel free to ask me any questions you may have; they will either be mocked and ignored or responded to with semi-serious campaign promises, which will be either vague or concrete and will have a varying chance of being implemented should I win this election.

Citizens who live in the Philippines may keep an eye out at around 5:00 PM GMT on all major news channels for attack ads on all of my opponents as well as anyone who I find distasteful. The ads will be broadcast in Portuguese with Korean subtitles from my mother's basement using narrow-beam transmission methods.

aNvzfon.png
Please feel free to spread the fluff by setting your forum avatar, Discord avatar, and nation flag to the accompanying image.

Alternatively, feel free to take the half-measure and add it to your signature. For every vote, the fluff's power grows, and the fluff thanks you for each one from the bottom of its soft fluffy core.

Vote early, vote often.

#fluff

Let's see how do you with the questions I asked Mall.

Do you support Gary Johnson's initiative to go to East Korea and demand the Cambodians stop bombing Aleppo?

How do you respond to allegations that you're secretly a Francoist shill?

What is your opinion on the French language?

Is there a word 'zalling'? If there is what does it mean? If there isn't what does it mean? What do I mean by the word 'mean'? What do I mean by the word 'word'? What do I mean by 'what do I mean'? What do I mean by 'do' and what do I do by 'mean'? And what do I do by do by do and what do I mean by wasting your time like this?

Syrixia:
Do you support Gary Johnson's initiative to go to East Korea and demand the Cambodians stop bombing Aleppo?
Eras is not Earth, ya Syrwit.

Syrixia:
How do you respond to allegations that you're secretly a Francoist shill?
Franco is a corrupted version of Fluff. Fluff is pure and all-knowing.

Syrixia:
What is your opinion on the French language?
CaBdYd1.gif

Syrixia:
Is there a word 'zalling'? If there is what does it mean? If there isn't what does it mean? What do I mean by the word 'mean'? What do I mean by the word 'word'? What do I mean by 'what do I mean'? What do I mean by 'do' and what do I do by 'mean'? And what do I do by do by do and what do I mean by wasting your time like this?
Your questions bore the fluff. Next reporter, please.

As a citizen who lives in the Phillipines, I am want to know, what major news channels will be broadcasting your attack ads at what appears to be 1 am?

BluieGamer:
As a citizen who lives in the Phillipines, I am want to know, what major news channels will be broadcasting your attack ads at what appears to be 1 am?
All the ones that I'm aware of. Which is to say, none of them. But I will be releasing a recording on VHS and Betamax to my close friends and family after they are broadcasted.

Also, nice campaign button in your signature. Very retro.

With your new found power of judging people worthy of entry. Will you be nice?

Yalkan:
With your new found power of judging people worthy of entry. Will you be nice?
No. As you can see, I am a fluff, not a city in France. For my opinion of the French, please refer to my answers to Syrixia's questions.

Are you close to having anywhere enough endorsements to do the endorsement thing?

Back