Mall4Del

Mall

TNPer
:voldy: Vote for me. Ask questions below. Won't answer anything that can't be answered with snark, or that might take effort to answer.

I'm basing this campaign on my successful campaign from 2012 where I was elected to a Minister spot saying I wouldn't do shit. I'll coup if I win. Vote for me.

Do you support Gary Johnson's initiative to go to East Korea and demand the Cambodians stop bombing Aleppo?

How do you respond to allegations that you're secretly a Francoist shill?

What is your opinion on the French language?

Is there a word 'zalling'? If there is what does it mean? If there isn't what does it mean? What do I mean by the word 'mean'? What do I mean by the word 'word'? What do I mean by 'what do I mean'? What do I mean by 'do' and what do I do by 'mean'? And what do I do by do by do and what do I mean by wasting your time like this?

How do you respond to allegations that on January 27, 2018, at 12:24 AM, you allegedly threatened Pallaith to "recall yo ass if you don't post something on the forum giving us some sort of accurate timeline"?

Syrixia:
Do you support Gary Johnson's initiative to go to East Korea and demand the Cambodians stop bombing Aleppo?
Stopped reading at Gary Johnson, full support.

Syrixia:
How do you respond to allegations that you're secretly a Francoist shill?
As an imperialist shill I'm deeply offended.

Syrixia:
What is your opinion on the French language?
In French class in undergrad the professor called me "the phantom" because I would only show up on days assignments were due.

Syrixia:
Is there a word 'zalling'? If there is what does it mean? If there isn't what does it mean? What do I mean by the word 'mean'? What do I mean by the word 'word'? What do I mean by 'what do I mean'? What do I mean by 'do' and what do I do by 'mean'? And what do I do by do by do and what do I mean by wasting your time like this?
It depends on what you definition of the word "is", is.

Syrixia:
How do you respond to allegations that on January 27, 2018, at 12:24 AM, you allegedly threatened Pallaith to "recall yo ass if you don't post something on the forum giving us some sort of accurate timeline"?

Was that about the whole court thing? Yeah I probably said that, though I should have said "yo bitch ass" to emphasize the seriousness of the situation. "yo bitch ass" is a term of art, and I take those seriously.

Why should we elect a member of a dying breed? Soon every mall in America will be bankrupt. Therefore, your financial skills as a mall are deeply untrustworthy. Explain yourself!!!

Wonderess:
Why should we elect a member of a dying breed? Soon every mall in America will be bankrupt. Therefore, your financial skills as a mall is deeply untrustworthy. Explain yourself!!!
Classic Western imperialism, assuming that the North Pacific only touches America.

That having been said, I have disastrously poor financial skills, which makes it even luckier that I am well off. Either way, I wouldn't spend a dime on this region and this region has no dimes to manage.

Grietbart Reporter here

1) If elected how do you plan to deal with fake news?

2) Do you have any input on the early declarations this year from delegate candidates a whole month in advance?

TlomzKrano:
Grietbart Reporter here

1) If elected how do you plan to deal with fake news?

2) Do you have any input on the early declarations this year from delegate candidates a whole month in advance?
TMI Founder here.

Too busy ejecting to worry about that.

Yeah that was pretty obnoxious.

Some would say that the lack of a Mallorean Inquirer article after the Christmas court case chaos finally ended was a real shame, and that the Editor-in-Chief should have been fired for sleeping on the job. How would you respond?

Sil Dorsett:
Some would say that the lack of a Mallorean Inquirer article after the Christmas court case chaos finally ended was a real shame, and that the Editor-in-Chief should have been fired for sleeping on the job. How would you respond?
There is no denying the fact that I go for literally months and years at a time without writing anything for TMI, and that if I would use my powers for good rather than apathetic evil I could be such a constructive member of this community.

Frankly it all was just so beautiful, I didn't really have anything else to add.

1. What is your opinion on Feederite v Userite struggle?

2. Will you call in foreign militaries to aid your coup and if so, which?

3. Do you intend to claim TNP for any particular region or organization?

Will you ever stop nominating everyone for everything?

Also, what place will chess have in your government?

Malphe:
1. What is your opinion on Feederite v Userite struggle?

2. Will you call in foreign militaries to aid your coup and if so, which?

3. Do you intend to claim TNP for any particular region or organization?
1. Feeders exist for the benefit of UCRs, so they should be subjugated and treated as the farms that they are.

2. Of course, anyone who wants to come. I'll see if raiders want in. No nazis. And no dutch.

3. The SPSR.

abc:
Who are you?

What do you want?

Who will be safe?

tl;dr

BluieGamer:
Will you ever stop nominating everyone for everything?

Also, what place will chess have in your government?
No.

Anyone who can beat me in a 5X3 game of chess will not be purged, unless I change my mind.

Back