Goyanes

Worldbuilder
-
TNP Nation
Goyanes
Discord
goya#6469
GOYANES (GOY) FOR AG​

Hi, My name is Goy, and I am running for re-election in the position of Attorney General of the North Pacific (again!). I have completed 1 and a half terms as the AG, and with my valuable team of deputies, I couldn't have done it. I extend my petition to all citizens to vote for me, and to feel free to ask questions! I'll try to respond in a timely manner.

~goy

You have my vote :D

Are there any changes that you would like to make if re-elected or is everything running smoothly?

Who will you consider for Deputy Attorneys General?

Syrixia:
Full support. NQA.

Deropia:
Goy for AG! Full support.

Wonderess:
This is a LOCK. Goy for AG!

Prydania:
You have my support.

abc:
You have my vote :D

Are there any changes that you would like to make if re-elected or is everything running smoothly?

Who will you consider for Deputy Attorneys General?

Thanks for your support y'all!

Everything is running smooth as butter in the office (l'm going to try and keep it that way!).

I will most likely try to keep my current office with me, and if we have some departures, fill the vacancies with capable individuals.

~Goy

Having been back only a short time, I will have to hope that you pay more attention to the letter of the law than you did with your campaign declaration:

Goyanes:
and without my valuable team of deputies, I couldn't have done it

Addition mine.

Good luck to you, regardless. It looks like it will be a tight race.

Mall:
If elected will you prosecute me for couping TSP back in 2013?

I was not here in 2013. I have no idea what happened then.

Isimud:
Having been back only a short time, I will have to hope that you pay more attention to the letter of the law than you did with your campaign declaration:

Goyanes:
and without my valuable team of deputies, I couldn't have done it

Addition mine.

Good luck to you, regardless. It looks like it will be a tight race.

Lol Isimud, thanks.

Back