BMWSurfer

Some random groundhog idk
-
TNP Nation
Veniyerris
Discord
BMWSurfer#1965
Hi everyone!

I’ll be cleaning up the WAA subforums in the next few days. I’ll be reviewing all posts before I archive them to make sure that I don’t archive something sensitive. If you want any posts either here in the HQ or outside in the public part of the WAA subforum to be saved, please reply to this thread with the name and a link to the post.

Thanks!
BMWSurfer
Deputy Minister of World Assembly Affairs

Good Ideas I’ve found in the old threads:

Aba used to send out weekly tgs with WA recent events
r3n suggested in 2014 that the WA ministry make a master dispatch, containing our most recent IFV that stays up permanently to stay at the top of the dispatch list and collect upvotes
r3n also encouraged everyone to put the “vote often vote early” banner in their signatures

BMWSurfer:
r3n suggested in 2014 that the WA ministry make a master dispatch, containing our most recent IFV that stays up permanently to stay at the top of the dispatch list and collect upvotes
These two items have been superseded by our current IFV system: We no longer need weekly IFV digests since we send a TG for each resolution; we post each IFV in individual dispatches that stay in the news for a few days; and we have the auto-maintained IFV master dispatch that lists all published IFVs.

r3naissanc3r:
BMWSurfer:
These two items have been superseded by our current IFV system: We no longer need weekly IFV digests since we send a TG for each resolution; we post each IFV in individual dispatches that stay in the news for a few days; and we have the auto-maintained IFV master dispatch that lists all published IFVs.
Makes sense

Back