Citizenship Applications

Nation: Ilirja

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: Hautii

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

@AMC is granted citizenship conditional upon passage of security checks by the vice delegate and administration.

Nation: Cocoltd

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to its laws and responsible action as a member of its society. I promise to register only one nation to vote in the North Pacific. I promise that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I can permanently lose my voting privileges. In this way, I ask the speaker for citizenship in the North Pacific.

Last edited:
Nation: Rynion

Nation: Gorundu

@Abraham please post the correct oath found in the original post of this thread.

@Rynion is granted citizenship conditional upon passage of security checks by administration.

@Gorundu is granted citizenship conditional upon passage of security checks by the vice delegate and administration.

Nation: Cocoltd

Nation: Destroedor

Nation: [Tiberino]

@Scorch is granted citizenship conditional upon passage of security checks by administration.

@zedric0807 is granted citizenship conditional upon passage of security checks by the vice delegate and administration.

Nation: Loutsland https://www.nationstates.net/nation=loutsland

@Mohamed Saif
@PeopleCallMeLucifer
@Abraham
@Scorch
all citizens
@AMC - appears to be logging in from a work location, not home, fails admin checks
@Rynion is using wireless broadband, you need to have a wired connection
@Vivanco appears to be logging in from phone and work/school/business
@Gorundu passes, but needs Sil's approval
@Loutsland appears to be logging in from a work location
@zedric0807 passes

I *think* that's everyone up to this point checked. If there's still someone lurking or in limbo, please call it out for us.

Last edited:
@Mohamed Saif
@PeopleCallMeLucifer
@Abraham
@Scorch
all citizens
@AMC - appears to be logging in from a work location, not home, fails admin checks
@Rynion is using wireless broadband, you need to have a wired connection
@Vivanco appears to be logging in from phone and work/school/business
@Gorundu passes, but needs Sil's approval
@Loutsland appears to be logging in from a work location
@zedric0807 passes

I *think* that's everyone up to this point checked. If there's still someone lurking or in limbo, please call it out for us.

Sorry my VPN was on, I just turned it off. Do I need to apply again?

Nation: Veekhuyal

Nation: Auquatania

Nation: War Peace 123

Nation: Longistan

Nation: The Free Land of Antityranicals

(Yes, I am logging in from a college campus. However the spring quarter is about to end so I will be home for the summer. Sadly, the internet sucks where I live.)

By the way, if I may ask, why does it matter if it appears I am logging in from a school? (Which I guess includes dorm rooms...)

Last edited:
(Yes, I am logging in from a college campus. However the spring quarter is about to end so I will be home for the summer. Sadly, the internet sucks where I live.)

By the way, if I may ask, why does it matter if it appears I am logging in from a school? (Which I guess includes dorm rooms...)
We ask that you use a residential IP address to verify that you do not have multiple accounts. As to a University IP address, it could have multiple users behind it and there is no way to verify that you are who you say you are.

Back