Military Sign Up! (+ basic information)

Gladio:
cool_army.jpg

Join The North Pacific Army (NPA)!

The Government of the North Pacific calls upon all nations to dedicate themselves to the security and prosperity of our region. This is best achieved by a large, active and responsible military.

The NPA as a military body has several functions and if you wish to join, you can choose what sort of role you wish to take:
  • The Auxiliary or Pilers - Nationstates updates two times a day (these two updates are known as minor and major) and during these periods every nation in a region has their endorsments calculated and the nation with the highest number of endorsements is made the WA delegate. Pilers do not have to be around during either update but rather need only check their email, forum PMs or nation telegrams to check if they need to move and reinforce a position during any given time. The benefit of being part of this crosssection is that you are not required to be online at update and will be given a rank. It is notable that you will not gain promotions as fast as the second force, the updaters.
  • Special Forces or Updaters - Updaters as mentioned above, are required to be online close to update so that they might move into a region at a given time. It is also generally a requirement that updaters have access to IRC or Skype(optional) which is easily achieved by visting the link at the top of the forums. Updaters will be promoted much faster than the Auxiliary and are also considered to be members the Auxiliary.
Note that by being a member of the NPA, you will be required to create additional nations (puppets), transfer your WA membership from your main nation to those puppets, and move the puppets to other regions.

This may all seem a bit complicated and overwhelming but feel free to PM the Minister of Defense if you have any concerns or queries about what it all means and by all means, fill in the form the best you can in the interim.

If you are interested in taking part in various missions in the name of The North Pacific, please fill out this form and take the oath correctly.

Applications must take the form of:

Code:
Nation In TNP: [nation]nation name here[/nation]
Current WA nation: [nation]nation name here[/nation]
NPA Division: < The Auxiliary, Special Forces >
Previous Military experience(If any):
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any):
RL country:

I, _________ request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Once your application is accepted and you have passed the necessary security checks by the admins you will receive a message from the Minister of Defense. Following that you may be remasked as a member of The North Pacific Army.

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to PM/TG the Minister of Defense.

The North Pacific

Gladio

:npa2:

:npa4: :npa4: :npa4: :npa4: :boom
Nation In TNP: YoussefStan
Current WA nation: YoussefStan
NPA Division: < Special Forces >

I, YoussefStan request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: Cosmos City
Current WA nation: Cosmos City
Previous Military experience(If any): None
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): None
RL country: United States

I, Cosmos City, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: Beriland
Current WA nation: Beriland
NPA Division: The Auxiliary
Previous Military experience(If any): none
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): none
RL country: Italy

I, floss92, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: Captain Yuno
Current WA nation: none
NPA Division: Special Forces
Previous Military experience(If any): DEN?
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): TBH, Hydra
RL country: USA

I, Yuno request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: Gladio II
Current WA nation: N/A
Previous Military experience(If any): NPA, BoM, TBR, DEN
RL country: Macedonia

I, Gladio request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: Celasur
Current WA nation: Celasur
NPA Division: < The Auxiliary >
Previous Military experience(If any): none
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): none

I, Celasur request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

The Democratic Republic of Tomb:
Floss92 and Yuno are conditionally admitted pending security checks.
Sorry! I assume I'm supposed to reapply because I got turned back into a Resident >.<
(Not sure if I'm supposed to get a PM or something..*never did* /blah confusing)

Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): TBH, Hydra

I, Yuno request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: Kaschovia
Current WA nation: Kaschovia
Previous Military experience(If any): None.
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): None.
RL country: The United Kingdom

I, Kaschovia request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: Free United People of Earth
Current WA nation: Free United People of Earth

I, General Bolingbroke, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Gladio is readmitted to the NPA! Welcome back, General! It is great, no, excellent to have you back with us. As you know you get to retain all your previous honors, ranks, and badges.

Celasur, Kasch, General Bolingbroke, and Yuno are conditionally admitted pending security checks. Welcome guys!

Everyone above is masked and well, except for Yuno. You have once again failed the security checks, Yuno. You are currently applying from a school IP address, so if you can reapply from home (so your home IP number can be registered) that'd be great. Thanks.

The Democratic Republic of Tomb:
Everyone above is masked and well, except for Yuno. You have once again failed the security checks, Yuno. You are currently applying from a school IP address, so if you can reapply from home (so your home IP number can be registered) that'd be great. Thanks.
Okay no more sneaking onto forums during school hours xD

Nation In TNP: The United Ukrainian People
Current WA nation: The United Ukrainian People
NPA Division:The Auxiliary
Previous Military experience(If any):The Communist Block Officer
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any):none
RL country:Canada

I, The United Ukrainian People's High leader Dylan Miller, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: The Disputed Territories of Linatcia
Current WA nation: The Disputed Territories of Linatcia
RL country: Australia

I,Linatcia, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: [HOC SIGNO VINCES]
Current WA nation: [HOC SIGNO VINCES]
Previous Military experience(If any):NONE
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any):WA
RL country:USA

I, Mabey dead cat request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Gladio:
cool_army.jpg

Join The North Pacific Army (NPA)!

The Government of the North Pacific calls upon all nations to dedicate themselves to the security and prosperity of our region. This is best achieved by a large, active and responsible military.

The NPA as a military body has several functions and if you wish to join, you can choose what sort of role you wish to take:
  • The Auxiliary or Pilers - Nationstates updates two times a day (these two updates are known as minor and major) and during these periods every nation in a region has their endorsments calculated and the nation with the highest number of endorsements is made the WA delegate. Pilers do not have to be around during either update but rather need only check their email, forum PMs or nation telegrams to check if they need to move and reinforce a position during any given time. The benefit of being part of this crosssection is that you are not required to be online at update and will be given a rank. It is notable that you will not gain promotions as fast as the second force, the updaters.
  • Special Forces or Updaters - Updaters as mentioned above, are required to be online close to update so that they might move into a region at a given time. It is also generally a requirement that updaters have access to IRC or Skype(optional) which is easily achieved by visting the link at the top of the forums. Updaters will be promoted much faster than the Auxiliary and are also considered to be members the Auxiliary.
Note that by being a member of the NPA, you will be required to create additional nations (puppets), transfer your WA membership from your main nation to those puppets, and move the puppets to other regions.

This may all seem a bit complicated and overwhelming but feel free to PM the Minister of Defense if you have any concerns or queries about what it all means and by all means, fill in the form the best you can in the interim.

If you are interested in taking part in various missions in the name of The North Pacific, please fill out this form and take the oath correctly.

Applications must take the form of:

Code:
Nation In TNP: [nation]nation name here[/nation]
Current WA nation: [nation]nation name here[/nation]
RL country:

I, _________ request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Once your application is accepted and you have passed the necessary security checks by the admins you will receive a message from the Minister of Defense. Following that you may be remasked as a member of The North Pacific Army.

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to PM/TG the Minister of Defense.

The North Pacific

Gladio

:npa2:

:npa4: :npa4: :npa4: :npa4: :boom
Sir I have a question, where should we receive our missions if we are preparing for a invasion or a defense? Do we have a chat group of something? please reply

Maybe dead cat - we have a special area and a IRC/Discord chat, I will PM you with more details when you have passed all the security checks and have been properly masked, I apologise for the delay but the admin team Is currently busy.

Nation In TNP: The New Florentine Republic
Current WA nation: The New Florentine Republic
RL country: New Zealand

I, Florentine Republic request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our region's security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: YoussefStan
Current WA nation: YoussefStan
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any):WA assembly
RL country:Egypt

I, YoussefStan request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: TerraRexivit
Current WA nation: TerraRexivit
NPA Division:The Auxiliary
Previous Military experience: None

I, Luke Szabolm, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

LukeSzabolm - Your application has been aproved pending security check by the admins, I will PM you with more details soon.

Nation In TNP: Maradis http://www.nationstates.net/nation=maradis
Current WA nation: Maradis
Previous Military experience(If any): Used to be in the special forces before and was promoted once
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): Scouts
RL country: Malta

I, Maradis request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: Parligash
Current WA nation: Parligash
Previous Military experience(If any):None
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any):None
RL country:USA

I, Parligash request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: Vondica
Current WA nation: Vondica

I, Vindaz request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: Maradis
Current WA nation: Maradis
Previous Military experience(If any): Private first class....regained account after inactivity
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): Scouts
RL country: Malta

I, Glorius request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: '>PORT HARLIS

NPA Division: < Special
Forces >
Other military or non-military organizations
you are involved In(If any):
RL country: Nigeria
I, PORT HARLIS request to join The North
Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our
regions security and military interests. I
pledge to obey all military rules and laws,
as well as the laws of The North Pacific in
my service in the military. I pledge to
respect the chain of command, and my fellow
officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty
to the North Pacific Region, our people, and
our government.'>PORT HARLIS[/
nation]
Current WA nation: PORT HARLIS

NPA Division: < Special
Forces >
Other military or non-military organizations
you are involved In(If any):
RL country: Nigeria
I, PORT HARLIS request to join The North
Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our
regions security and military interests. I
pledge to obey all military rules and laws,
as well as the laws of The North Pacific in
my service in the military. I pledge to
respect the chain of command, and my fellow
officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty
to the North Pacific Region, our people, and
our government.

Nation In TNP: Malphe
Current WA nation: Malphe
Previous Military experience(If any): Nil
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): Nil
RL country: UK

I, Malphe request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Malphe, Olamide and Glorius approved pending security check by the admins, I will PM you all with more details soon.

Nation In TNP: The Republic of Tylandian
Current WA nation: The Republic of Tylandian

I, Ty, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Back