Military Sign Up!

Discussion in 'The Docks' started by Gladio, Nov 23, 2014.

1. Lotion

Lotion Glorious Lotion of the Lotion Factory of the State NPA Citizen

TNP Nation:
    Lotion Empire
    Discord:
    Lotion#8160
    Nation in The North Pacific: Lotion Empire
    Current World Assembly nation: Lotion Empire
    Previous NationStates military experience, if any: I have previously been in the NPA

I, Lotion Empire, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

2. Darcania

Darcania kul Seredrau Minister NPA Citizen

TNP Nation:
    Darcania
    Discord:
    Zephyrkul#1089
    @Lotion - Accepted, welcome back!

3. FunFan05

FunFan05 TNPer NPA Citizen

TNP Nation:
    The Vally Vuus
    Nation in The North Pacific: The Vally Grid
    Current World Assembly nation: The Vally Grid
    Previous NationStates military experience, if any: None
    Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in if any: FA ministry

I, The Vally Grid, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

4. Darcania

TNP Nation:
    Darcania
    Discord:
    Zephyrkul#1089
    @FunFan05 - Denied, you do not have a World Assembly nation in TNP. Please reapply once you've joined the WA.

5. FunFan05

FunFan05 TNPer NPA Citizen

TNP Nation:
    The Vally Vuus
    Nation in The North Pacific: The Vally Grid
    Current World Assembly nation: The Vally Grid
    Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in if any: FA ministry

I, The Vally Grid, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

6. Darcania

TNP Nation:
    Darcania
    Discord:
    Zephyrkul#1089
    @FunFan05 - Accepted, welcome back to the NPA.

7. That1Guy

That1Guy Registered NPA

Nation in The North Pacific: Yugobatania
    Current World Assembly nation: Yugobatania
    Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: None

I, Yugobatania, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2019
  8. HaMCRI

HaMCRI Registered NPA

Nation in The North Pacific: Antef
    Current World Assembly nation: Antef
    Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: None

I, Antef, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

9. Darcania

TNP Nation:
    Darcania
    Discord:
    Zephyrkul#1089
    That1Guy and HaMCRI - Conditionally admitted pending an admin security check.

Edit: Security checked passed, welcome!

Last edited: Mar 14, 2019
    Scar Island and Dinoium like this.
  10. Scar Island

Scar Island New Arrival NPA

Nation in The North Pacific: Scar Island
    Current World Assembly Nation Scar Island
    Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: None in this nation but in other nations

I, Scar Island, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

If it says a failed security check again, i give up. I did what you guys told me to do but they didnt help me

Dinoium likes this.
  11. Darcania

TNP Nation:
    Darcania
    Discord:
    Zephyrkul#1089
    @Scar Island - Please specify all organizations you, the player, are involved in, regardless of nation.

Scar Island likes this.
  12. Scar Island

Well if it includes finding regions then my nation MC THICC has its own region and is the founder and my other 22 others has a job in the same region The THICC region

13. Darcania

TNP Nation:
    Darcania
    Discord:
    Zephyrkul#1089
    Scar Island - Conditionally accepted pending an admin security check.

Edit: Security checked passed, welcome!

Last edited: Mar 14, 2019
    Scar Island likes this.
  14. Scar Island

15. The Wiganese Islands

The Wiganese Islands Registered

Nation in The North Pacific: The Wiganese Islands
    Current World Assembly nation: The Wiganese Islands

I, nation name here, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

16. Darcania

TNP Nation:
    Darcania
    Discord:
    Zephyrkul#1089
  17. Chinar

Chinar TNPer Citizen

Nation in The North Pacific: Sakaryata
    Current World Assembly nation: Sakaryata
    Previous NationStates military experience, if any:None
    Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any:TNP Ambassador to NationStates

I,Sakaryata , request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

18. Darcania

TNP Nation:
    Darcania
    Discord:
    Zephyrkul#1089
    @Chinar - Accepted, welcome to the NPA! I'll send you a PM with more details shortly.

19. The Wiganese Islands

Nation in The North Pacific: The Wiganese Islands
    Current World Assembly nation: The Wiganese Islands

I, The Wiganese Islands, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

20. Darcania

TNP Nation:
    Darcania
    Discord:
    Zephyrkul#1089
    The Wiganese Islands - Conditionally admitted pending an admin security check.

21. The Wiganese Islands

On second thought, I would not like to join the TNP army. :(

Last edited: Mar 15, 2019
  22. Darcania

TNP Nation:
    Darcania
    Discord:
    Zephyrkul#1089
    Alright, feel free to apply again if you change your mind.

23. James2spooky

James2spooky TNPer Citizen

TNP Nation:
    SPOOKY ORION BOWSHOCK
    A quick question. Can we join the NPA but just stay in TNP and defend?

24. Darcania

TNP Nation:
    Darcania
    Discord:
    Zephyrkul#1089
    There would be absolutely no point in accepting you in that case. As the first post says, the NPA is meant to have a mobile WA. You already contribute to TNP's defensive security just by exchanging endorsements like most people.