Military Sign Up! (+ basic information)

Nation In TNP: Greliser
Current WA nation: United Republic Greliser
NPA Division: < The Auxiliary >
Previous Military experience(If any):None
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any):None
RL country:Colombia

I, Greliser request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: CedieRKing
Current WA nation: CedieRKing
NPA Division: Special Forces
Previous Military experience(If any): N/A
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): Keeper of the North, WA Affairs, Diplomatic Corps
RL country: Philippines

I, CedieRKing request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Greliser and cedierking - Accepted! Welcome to the NPA. I'll send you more information momentarily.

Nation In TNP:https://www.nationstates.net/nation=r_libanon
Current WA nation: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=r_libanon
NPA Division: < The Auxiliary, Special Forces >
Previous Military experience.
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any):none
RL country:libanon

I makris request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

makris - Accepted! Welcome back to the NPA. I'll send you more information momentarily.

Nation In TNP: Shiavania
Current WA nation: Shiavania
NPA Division: < The Auxiliary, Special Forces >
Previous Military experience(If any):
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any):
RL country: Romania

I, Shiavania request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Shiavania - Accepted! Welcome to the NPA. I'll send you more information momentarily.

Nation In TNP: Krevt
Current WA nation: Krevt
Previous Military experience(If any): None
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): None
RL country: India

I, Krevt request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Krevt - Accepted! Welcome to the NPA. I'll send you more information momentarily.

Nation In TNP: Ryasta
Current WA nation: Ryasta
Previous Military experience(If any): none
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): none
RL country:United States

I, Ry (Ryasta), request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

arietti - Accepted! Welcome to the NPA. I'll send you more information momentarily.

Nation In TNP: Isimud
Current WA nation: None atm
NPA Division: < The Auxiliary, Special Forces > Either, depending on update times. It's probable that I could do each at various times.
Previous Military experience(If any): Lt some while back (could dig up the relevant details, but have never taken an Officer's Test, methinks.)
RL country: USA

I, Isimud request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: Lutos
Current WA nation: The North Pacific Security
RL country: The United States of America

I, Lutos request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Isimud - Accepted! Welcome back to the NPA. I'll send you more information momentarily.

Lutos - Move your WA to TNP then I'll accept you.

Nation In TNP: New Kito
Current WA nation: New Kito
Previous Military experience(If any):none
involved In(If any):none
RL country:Malaysia

I, New Kito request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: ThE eNd oF eE
Current WA nation: None
NPA Division: The Auxiliary
RL country: China (I will be returning to Canada in 2 weeks)

I, Lucinda request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Cyrity - Please join the WA using your nation.

Lucinda - Please join the WA using your nation.

Nation In TNP: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=jones_country
Current WA nation: Jones Country
Previous Military experience(If any):none
involved In(If any):none
RL country:America

I, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

The Emperor - Accepted! Welcome to the NPA. I'll send you more information momentarily.

I, Longsword01 request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government. I have had no previous military experience

Nation In TNP: Saint Demanour
Current WA nation: Saint Demanour
RL country: Brazil

I, Dean to request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP:Eraver
Current WA nation:Eraver
NPA Division < The Auxiliary >
Previous Military experience (If any): None
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In (If any): None
RL country: United States

I,Eraver to request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws,as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty ti the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government

[edited to remove the quote]

Nation In TNP: Aerilia
Current WA nation: Aerilia
NPA Division: The Auxiliary
Previous Military experience(If any): I have raided a few regions before, and maybe a certain region twice
RL country: Australia

I, Aerilia request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Aerilia - Accepted! Welcome to the NPA. I'll send you more information momentarily.

Eraver:
Nation In TNP:Eraver
Current WA nation:Eraver
NPA Division < The Auxiliary > Super British
Previous Military experience (If any): None
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In (If any): None
RL country: United States

I,Eraver to request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws,as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty ti the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government

[edited to remove the quote]

Nation In TNP: Crazybloxian Empire
Current WA nation: Crazybloxian Empire
Previous Military experience(If any):
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any):
RL country: Southeast Asia (exact location will not be revealed for privacy reasons, sorry)

I, The Expansionist Republic of Crazybloxian Empire, hereby present patriotism to the region and hereby shall also request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Eraver and Dean pass admin check.

[class=administrator]Eraver, you were already cautioned not to spam this thread by Zazumo. Do it again and and admin will take official action. If you have more to say but your post is still the most recent one, use the "Edit" button at the bottom of your post.[/class]

Also, if you had paid attention, you would have already seen that you were approved pending a security check, which you have now passed.

Crazybloxian Empire
Dean
Eraver

Are all accepted! Welcome to the NPA. I'll send you more information momentarily.

Nation In TNP: Lang
Current WA nation: Lang
NPA Division: Auxiliary
Previous Military experience(If any): N/A
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): N/A
RL country: America

I, Queen Anastasia Minerva Andrina Roland request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Back