Military Sign Up! (+ basic information)

Nation In TNP: Yaesopern
Current WA nation: Yaesopern
NPA Division: Special Forces
Previous Military experience(If any): I participated in the NPA for some time within the past four years.
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): Nothing for now. Still trying to get settled back in before I get back into the full swing of things.
RL country: USA -6:00 GMT Central Time

I, [me] request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Corporal Clegg:
Nation In TNP: Yaesopern
Current WA nation: Yaesopern
NPA Division: Special Forces
Previous Military experience(If any): I participated in the NPA for some time within the past four years.
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): Nothing for now. Still trying to get settled back in before I get back into the full swing of things.
RL country: USA -6:00 GMT Central Time

I, [class=citizen]Corporal Clegg[/class] request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in TNP: Mectasove
Current WA nation: Mectasove
NPA divison:The Auxiliary
Previous military experience:N/A
Others military or non-miltary organizations:N/A
RL country:Vietnam
I,The Lone Englishwolf request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces.I pledge to serve our Regions security and military interest.I pledge to obey all military rule and laws,as well as the law of The North Pacific in my service in the military.I pledge to respect the chain of command,
and my fellow officers at all times.I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region,our people,and
our government.

Corporal Clegg - Accepted, welcome back to the NPA!
The Lone Englishwolf - Accepted, welcome to the NPA!

Nation In TNP: United Tribes of Washington
Current WA nation: United Tribes of Washington
NPA Division: The Auxiliary
Previous Military experience(If any):None
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any):
RL country:United States of America

I, __[me]Mikethehitman_______ request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

TNP Nation
Midnightio
WA Nation
Midnightio
Nation in TNP: The Republic of Midnightio
Current WA: The Republic of Midnightio

I, Midnightio, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Midnightio - Please fill out the application in it's entirety, including the below.

Previous Military experience(If any):
RL country:

Nation In TNP: Midnightio
Current WA nation: Midnightio
Previous Military experience(If any): none
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): none
RL country: USA

I, Midnightio, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: Goatentah
Current WA nation: Goatentah
Previous Military experience(If any):
RL country: United States of America

I, Goatentah request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: Freed Vale
Current WA nation: Freed Vale
Previous Military experience(If any): N/A
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): N/A

I, Freed Vale request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Freed Vale - Approved, welcome to the NPA! Check your inbox for further details.

Nation In TNP: Midnightio
Current WA nation: Midnightio

Nation In TNP: Sanjurika
Current WA nation: Sanjurika
NPA Division: < The Auxiliary, Special Forces >
Previous Military experience(If any): None
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): None

I, Sanjurika request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Midnightio - Accepted, welcome to the NPA!
Sanjurika - Accepted, welcome to the NPA!

Nation In TNP: SaFe PlAce foR ALL
Current WA nation: SaFe PlAce foR ALL
Previous Military experience(If any):No
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any):No
RL country:United States

I, SaFe PlAce foR All request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: catop
Previous Military experience(If any):none
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any):none
RL country:England

I, ____catopia2_____ request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: catopia2
Previous Military experience(If any):none
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any):none
RL country:England

I, ____catopia2_____ request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: Alsace and Lorraine United
Current WA nation: Alsace and Lorraine United
NPA Division:The Auxiliary
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any):WA, FA, HA

I, Limerick1 request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Limerick1 - Accepted and welcome to the NPA. I'll send you more information momentarily.

Nation In TNP: The Empire of Pablitonian
Current WA nation: The Empire of Pablitonian

I, __The Empire of Pablitonian_______ request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Pablitonian:
Nation In TNP: The Empire of Pablitonian
Current WA nation: The Empire of Pablitonian

I, __The Empire of Pablitonian_______ request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.
Pablitonian - Approved pending security check.

Pablitonian - Accepted and welcome to the NPA. I'll send you more information momentarily.

Nation In TNP: Volstokn
Current WA nation: Volstokn
NPA Division: The Auxiliary, Special Forces
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): None
RL country: United States

I, Volstokn request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Back