Military Sign Up! (+ basic information)

Nation in The North Pacific: Sawenia
Current World Assembly nation: Sawenia
Discord Username (if applicable): urfav@me
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if sowhat times can you attend 12 AM
Which branch (the Special Forces or Auxiliary) do you wish to join: Both if allowed, Aux if not.
Are you interested in recruiting for the NPA?Yes
Previous NationStates military experience, if any:AEF and LDF and NPASF
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any:None

By my honour and by my conscience, I, Sawenia will endeavour to be a trustworthy and faithful soldier of the North Pacific Army. In peace and in war, I will support and defend The North Pacific and its legal system of government. If I perceive or gain knowledge of activity to overthrow the legal government of the region, I will report it to the Security Council without delay. I promise to act properly and uprightly, to obey the lawful orders of the Delegate and my superiors, to comply with the law and all military rules, and to keep the military secrets trusted in me. Should I be given a position of military leadership, I will endeavour to set a good and encouraging example to my subordinates. When deployed, I will be mindful that my actions reflect on my region, and endeavour to represent The North Pacific with honour and dignity. I swear all this freely and without reservation.
Denied. Do not reapply in the near future.

Nation in The North Pacific: Paldean Windo
Current World Assembly nation: Paldean Windo
Discord Username (if applicable):
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so, which times can you attend?
Which branch (Auxillary) [12 PM EST] do you wish to join:
Are you interested in recruiting for the NPA?
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: none
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: none

By my honour and by my conscience, I will endeavour to be a trustworthy and faithful soldier of the North Pacific Army. In peace and in war, I will support and defend The North Pacific and its legal system of government. If I perceive or gain knowledge of activity to overthrow the legal government of the region, I will report it to the Security Council without delay. I promise to act properly and uprightly, to obey the lawful orders of the Delegate and my superiors, to comply with the law and all military rules, and to keep the military secrets trusted in me. Should I be given a position of military leadership, I will endeavour to set a good and encouraging example to my subordinates. When deployed, I will be mindful that my actions reflect on my region, and endeavour to represent The North Pacific with honour and dignity. I swear all this freely and without reservation.

Nation in The North Pacific: Alestadpolkhbizzydor
Current World Assembly nation: Alestadpolkhbizzydor
Discord Username (if applicable):none
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so, which times can you attend? Yes 12am
Which branch (the Special Forces or Auxiliary) do you wish to join: Auxiliary
Are you interested in recruiting for the NPA? No
Previous NationStates military experience, if any:none
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: none

By my honour and by my conscience, I will endeavour to be a trustworthy and faithful soldier of the North Pacific Army. In peace and in war, I will support and defend The North Pacific and its legal system of government. If I perceive or gain knowledge of activity to overthrow the legal government of the region, I will report it to the Security Council without delay. I promise to act properly and uprightly, to obey the lawful orders of the Delegate and my superiors, to comply with the law and all military rules, and to keep the military secrets trusted in me. Should I be given a position of military leadership, I will endeavour to set a good and encouraging example to my subordinates. When deployed, I will be mindful that my actions reflect on my region, and endeavour to represent The North Pacific with honour and dignity. I swear all this freely and without reservation.

Nation in The North Pacific: New Matzeratia
Current World Assembly Nation: Mr Matzerati
Discord Username (if applicable): Matzerati (New Matzeratia)
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so, which times can you attend? Yes,12PM
Which branch (the Special Forces or Auxiliary) do you wish to join: Special Forces, Auxiliary if SF is not available
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: None
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: None Outside TNP

Nation in The North Pacific: Lotion Empire
Current World Assembly nation: Lotion Empire
Discord Username (if applicable): lubeg
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so, which times can you attend? I'm able to attend at 12 PM. Sometimes I'll be available for 12 AM, but not all the time.
Which branch (the Special Forces or Auxiliary) do you wish to join: Special Forces
Are you interested in recruiting for the NPA? Nah
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: The NPA
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any:

Reactions: Zaz
Nation in The North Pacific: Alonde
Current World Assembly nation: Kairando
Discord Username (if applicable): ansgardd
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? 12 PM EST
And if so, which times can you attend ? from 1AM to 10AM EST (in an intermittent way) and then more actively from 11AM to 5PM EST
Which branch (the Special Forces or Auxiliary) do you wish to join: Special forces or Auxiliary if not available
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: N/A
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: N/A

Last edited:
Nation in The North Pacific: Sewalsh
Current World Assembly nation: Sewalsh
Discord Username (if applicable): jonathanm
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so, which times can you attend? I am not able to attend either times.
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: N/A

Nation in The North Pacific: Czech States
Current World Assembly nation: Czech States
Discord Username (if applicable): Brunobrno
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so, which times can you attend? I can attend from 13:00 to 18:00 PM EST.
Are you interested in recruiting for the NPA? No, sorry I dont have time IRL.
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: Dont have any.
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: Im not involved.

The Czech States earnestly seek admission into the esteemed North Pacific Army (NPA) to fortify our fledgling nation's security in the face of geopolitical uncertainties. As a new state, we recognize the invaluable protection and expertise the NPA offers, ensuring our sovereignty and stability. While currently reliant on the NPA's shield, we aspire to evolve into a reliable contributor, offering resources and strategic positioning to bolster collective defense efforts. Our inclusion not only strengthens the NPA's regional presence but also fosters stability in the North Pacific, mitigating potential conflicts and promoting peace. We are committed to engaging in constructive collaboration with NPA leadership, ready to demonstrate our unwavering dedication to the alliance's principles and values.

Last edited:
@Brunobrno Application rejected for wrong oath. Please re-apply with the correct one:

Nation in The North Pacific:
Current World Assembly nation:
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so, which times can you attend?
Which branch (the Special Forces or Auxiliary) do you wish to join:
Previous NationStates military experience, if any:
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any:

Last edited:
Nation in TNP: Mandenosia
Current WA nation: Mandenosia
NPA division: Auxiliary, can and will be able to attend at 1AM - 4AM EST
Previous Military Experience: None
Other non-military/military organization I am or have been involved in: None
RL country: Australia

@InSaNiTy Application rejected for no oath. Please reapply with the correct form.

Nation in The North Pacific:
Current World Assembly nation:
Which branch (the Special Forces or Auxiliary) do you wish to join:
Previous NationStates military experience, if any:

Nation in The North Pacific: Czech States
Current World Assembly nation: Czech States
Discord Username (if applicable): Brunobrno
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so, which times can you attend? I can attend from 13:00 to 18:00 PM EST.
Are you interested in recruiting for the NPA? No, sorry I dont have time IRL.
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: Dont have any.
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: Im not involved.

Nation in TNP: Mandenosia
Current WA nation: Mandenosia
NPA division: Auxiliary, can and will be able to attend at 1AM - 4AM EST
Previous Military Experience: None
Other non-military/military organization I am or have been involved in: None
RL country: Australia

Nation in The North Pacific: North pacific Lagene
Current World Assembly nation: Lagene
Discord Username (if applicable): the republic of Lagene
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so, which times can you attend? Yes, 12 PM And occasionally 12 am.
Which branch (the Special Forces or Auxiliary) do you wish to join: The Special forces
Are you interested in recruiting for the NPA? yes
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: Nfpe economic alliance

By my honour and by my conscience, I will endeavour to be a trustworthy and faithful soldier of the North Pacific Army. In peace and in war, I will support and defend The North Pacific and its legal system of government. If I perceive or gain knowledge of activity to overthrow the legal government of the region, I will report it to the Security Council without delay. I promise to act properly and uprightly, to obey the lawful orders of the Delegate and my superiors, to comply with the law and all military rules, and to keep the military secrets trusted in me. Should I be given a position of military leadership, I will endeavour to set a good and encouraging example to my subordinates. When deployed, I will be mindful that my actions reflect on my region, and endeavour to represent The North Pacific with honour and dignity. I swear all this freely and without reservation

Nation in The North Pacific: Star Winter
Current World Assembly nation: Star Winter
Discord Username (if applicable):dragonsorcerer52
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so, which times can you attend? yes 12PM occasionally
Which branch (the Special Forces or Auxiliary) do you wish to join: Auxillary
Are you interested in recruiting for the NPA? yes
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: none

By my honour and by my conscience, I will endeavour to be a trustworthy and faithful soldier of the North Pacific Army. In peace and in war, I will support and defend The North Pacific and its legal system of government. If I perceive or gain knowledge of activity to overthrow the legal government of the region, I will report it to the Security Council without delay. I promise to act properly and uprightly, to obey the lawful orders of the Delegate and my superiors, to comply with the law and all military rules, and to keep the military secrets trusted in me. Should I be given a position of military leadership, I will endeavour to set a good and encouraging example to my subordinates. When deployed, I will be mindful that my actions reflect on my region, and endeavour to represent The North Pacific with honour and dignity. I swear all this freely and without reservation.[/nation]

Last edited:
Back