Military Sign Up! (+ basic information)

Nation in The North Pacific: United States of Dictators
Current World Assembly nation: United States of Dictators
Discord Username (if applicable): cayyus
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend? Available for 12pm EST, 12am for Friday and Saturday
Which branch (Aux or NPASF) do you wish to join:  Both
Are you interested in recruiting for the NPA? Yes
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: Spent some time in the NPASF a year and a half ago
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: None

By my honour and by my conscience, I will endeavour to be a trustworthy and faithful soldier of the North Pacific Army. In peace and in war, I will support and defend The North Pacific and its legal system of government. If I perceive or gain knowledge of activity to overthrow the legal government of the region, I will report it to the Security Council without delay. I promise to act properly and uprightly, to obey the lawful orders of the Delegate and my superiors, to comply with the law and all military rules, and to keep the military secrets trusted in me. Should I be given a position of military leadership, I will endeavour to set a good and encouraging example to my subordinates. When deployed, I will be mindful that my actions reflect on my region, and endeavour to represent The North Pacific with honour and dignity. I swear all this freely and without reservation.

Nation in The North Pacific: Juhni
Current World Assembly nation: Juhni
Discord Username (if applicable): voutyrophobia
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so, which times can you attend? Can attend at 12PM EST.
Which branch (the Special Forces or Auxiliary) do you wish to join: Auxiliary
Are you interested in recruiting for the NPA? No
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: None
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: None

By my honour and by my conscience, I will endeavour to be a trustworthy and faithful soldier of the North Pacific Army. In peace and in war, I will support and defend The North Pacific and its legal system of government. If I perceive or gain knowledge of activity to overthrow the legal government of the region, I will report it to the Security Council without delay. I promise to act properly and uprightly, to obey the lawful orders of the Delegate and my superiors, to comply with the law and all military rules, and to keep the military secrets trusted in me. Should I be given a position of military leadership, I will endeavour to set a good and encouraging example to my subordinates. When deployed, I will be mindful that my actions reflect on my region, and endeavour to represent The North Pacific with honour and dignity. I swear all this freely and without reservation.

Nation in TNP -Gokan-.
Current WA nation -Gokan-.
Id only be able to Join as an Auxiliary due to My lack of free time and My general lack of experience.
İ Gokan wholeheartedly swear to serve the North Pacific Armed Forces with the Upmost honor respect and dignity. I also pledge to fight with the upmost honor and conviction.

Nation in The North Pacific: Vermillica
Current World Assembly nation: Vermillica
Discord Username (if applicable): kellarx
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so, which times can you attend? probably in the early mornings
Which branch (the Special Forces or Auxiliary) do you wish to join: AUXILIARY
Are you interested in recruiting for the NPA? no
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: none
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: NONE

bMeRnYr.jpg

Serve Your Region - Join the NPA Today!
Exemplo Ducemus

About
The North Pacific Army (NPA) is The North Pacific's very own military force. The NPA defends TNP, its allies, and serves TNP abroad by helping our friends and fighting against our enemies. You can help us with this!

NationStates warfare is conducted by World Assembly nations seizing the position of WA delegate in other regions. This is done by having soldiers endorse one WA nation and move to a target region in a coordinated fashion, allowing that nation to seize the delegacy.

Operations generally take place at the time the game calculates the delegates of regions–the server update (also referred to as just the update.) This occurs at two times during the day:
  • 12:00 AM - ~1:30 AM Eastern Time
  • 12:00 PM - ~1:00 PM Eastern Time
However, not all operations take place at those times and you do not need to be available during them to join the NPA. If you can participate at those times, you should join the Special Forces--if you cannot, you should join the Auxiliary. Contrary to popular belief, the NPA will not take up all of your time, and indeed we welcome people who can commit very little time at all--everyone can (and should) join!

Service Options
There are two branches of service in the NPA, the Special Forces and the Auxiliary.
The Special Forces participate in regular operations at game update time. NPASF members receive the full experience of NS warfare and are promoted much more quickly. The requirements for NPASF members are:
  • Have a nation in the WA;
  • Be able to dedicate approximately 90 to 120 minutes per week to NPA update operations as a base standard of activity, except during leaves of absence;
  • Be able to respond to deployment orders in a 24-hour period;
  • Use discord for NPA communication purposes;
The Auxiliary is for those who are not able to attend regular update operations but still wish to assist the NPA. Auxiliary soldiers are only expected to respond to deployment orders which do not require update activity, but the Auxiliary may also be called upon for critically important update operations (however, those who cannot be online for the update period would not be expected to attend). The requirements for Auxiliary members are:
  • Be able to respond to deployment orders;

Regardless of your choice, no experience is required. Training will be provided for all new recruits by able and experienced NPA soldiers.

How to Join
To enlist in the NPA, fill out this application in full and post it in the thread. The Minister of Defence or another member of the NPA High Command will reach out to you with more information shortly.
Code:
Nation in The North Pacific: [nation]nation name here[Aryavart Jambukhand]
Current World Assembly nation: [nation]nation name here[Aryavart Jambukhand/nation]
Discord Username (if applicable):
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so, which times can you attend?
Are you interested in recruiting for the NPA?
Previous NationStates military experience, if any:
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any:

Please send all questions to the Minister of Defence, who you can find on the government registry.

Nation in TNP: Aryavart Jambukhand Current WA nation: Aryavart Jambukhand Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so, which times can you attend? probably in the early mornings
Which branch (the Special Forces or Auxiliary) do you wish to join: AUXILIARY
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: NONE

bMeRnYr.jpg

Exemplo Ducemus

About
The North Pacific Army (NPA) is The North Pacific's very own military force. The NPA defends TNP, its allies, and serves TNP abroad by helping our friends and fighting against our enemies. You can help us with this!

NationStates warfare is conducted by World Assembly nations seizing the position of WA delegate in other regions. This is done by having soldiers endorse one WA nation and move to a target region in a coordinated fashion, allowing that nation to seize the delegacy.

Operations generally take place at the time the game calculates the delegates of regions–the server update (also referred to as just the update.) This occurs at two times during the day:
However, not all operations take place at those times and you do not need to be available during them to join the NPA. If you can participate at those times, you should join the Special Forces--if you cannot, you should join the Auxiliary. Contrary to popular belief, the NPA will not take up all of your time, and indeed we welcome people who can commit very little time at all--everyone can (and should) join!

Service Options
There are two branches of service in the NPA, the Special Forces and the Auxiliary.
The Special Forces participate in regular operations at game update time. NPASF members receive the full experience of NS warfare and are promoted much more quickly. The requirements for NPASF members are:
  • Be able to dedicate approximately 90 to 120 minutes per week to NPA update operations as a base standard of activity, except during leaves of absence;
The Auxiliary is for those who are not able to attend regular update operations but still wish to assist the NPA. Auxiliary soldiers are only expected to respond to deployment orders which do not require update activity, but the Auxiliary may also be called upon for critically important update operations (however, those who cannot be online for the update period would not be expected to attend). The requirements for Auxiliary members are:

Regardless of your choice, no experience is required. Training will be provided for all new recruits by able and experienced NPA soldiers.

How to Join
To enlist in the NPA, fill out this application in full and post it in the thread. The Minister of Defence or another member of the NPA High Command will reach out to you with more information shortly.
Code:
Nation in The North Pacific: [nation] Altermore [/nation]
Current World Assembly nation: Altermore
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so, which times can you attend? Yes
Which branch (the Special Forces or Auxiliary) do you wish to join: auxillary
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any:

Please send all questions to the Minister of Defence, who you can find on the government registry.

Nation in The North Pacific: The Spanish Sorrows
Current World Assembly nation: The Spanish Sorrows
adolf_kitler_chanchellor
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so, which times can you attend?
12 PM
Which branch (the Special Forces or Auxiliary) do you wish to join:
The Auxilary
Yes
Previous NationStates military experience, if any:None
None

Last edited:
Nation in The North Pacific: Oceanica Empire
Current World Assembly nation: Oceanica Empire
Discord Username (if applicable): oceandolphin
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend? 12AM
Which branch (Aux or NPASF) do you wish to join:NPASF
Previous NationStates military experience, if any:Former raider for LWU, as well as former private in the auxillary force for the NPA
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any:TNP's government

Last edited:
Nation in The North Pacific: Neptunian Military Administration
Current World Assembly nation: Salvo
Discord Username (if applicable): neptuneforever
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend? 12AM
Which branch (Aux or NPASF) do you wish to join: Aux
Are you interested in recruiting for the NPA? Yes, also already doing it as a GA lol
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: I was in the NPA a couple of times.
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any:TNP's government

Last edited:
Nation in The North Pacific: Kastonvia
Current World Assembly nation: Kastonvia
Discord Username (if applicable): timkasto
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so, which times can you attend? you know me
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: I was a commander for Brotherhood of Malice
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: I am in the US Army (green beret, ranger, airborne qualified, air assault, combat diver, expert shooter)

Nation In TNP:Wolf656
Current WA nation:THE NORTH PACIFIC
NPA Division:The Auxilary
Previous Military experience(If any):None
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any):None
RL country:United States of America (Southern California)

I, Gen Wolf request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.
Bro Is waiting since 2014

Nation in The North Pacific: Compowomie/nation
Current World Assembly nation: Compowomie/nation
Discord Username (if applicable): Tornader
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so, which times can you attend? 12AM EST
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: N/A

Nation in The North Pacific: Dantek
Current World Assembly nation: Dolichorynchops
Discord Username (if applicable): hybodus47
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so, which times can you attend? 12 AM EST

bMeRnYr.jpg

Exemplo Ducemus

About

Service Options

How to Join
Code:
Nation in The North Pacific: [nation]nation name here[/nation]
Current World Assembly nation: [nation]nation name here[/nation]
Previous NationStates military experience, if any:

Nation in The North Pacific: Langosl
Current World Assembly nation: Langosl
Discord Username (if applicable): @langosl
I can usually attend during 10:00 to 23:00 CET, which should be 4:00-17:00 EST
Which branch (the Special Forces or Auxiliary) do you wish to join: Special Forces
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: Considering browser community-based games, I have been involved in Rivals Regions combat :)
RL country: Czechia

Nation in The North Pacific: Yagoslivo
Current World Assembly nation: Brithanainai (note that my WA nation is outside of the TNP)
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so, which times can you attend? 11AM 12AM 2PM 3PM 4PM 7PM 8PM 10PM ( note that all of these are 2+ hrs of EST)
Which branch (the Special Forces or Auxiliary) do you wish to join: TSP
Previous NationStates military experience, if any:none
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: WA
RL country:argentina

Last edited:
Nation in The North Pacific: Tanushland
Current World Assembly nation: Tanushland
NPA : Auxillary

Last edited:
Nation in The North Pacific: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=heathertopia
Current World Assembly nation: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=heathertopia
Discord Username (if applicable): heathermsc
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so, which times can you attend? Yes, 12 PM EST.
Which branch (the Special Forces or Auxiliary) do you wish to join: I would say SF, but given my lack of experience I will go with Auxiliary.
Are you interested in recruiting for the NPA? No.
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: None.
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: None involving Nation States.

Nation in The North Pacific: Arawi
Current World Assembly nation: Arawi
Discord Username (if applicable): bringmethekidneys8
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so, which times can you attend? 12PM, not 12AM though.
Are you interested in recruiting for the NPA? Absolutely
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: I have been in the NPA briefly before, and have done work with Libcord.
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: See above

Nation in The North Pacific: [nationUnited Republic of South East Asia/nation]
Current World Assembly nation: United Republic of South East Asia/nation]
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so, which times can you attend?: 12:30PM-1:05PM 6:00PM-7:00PM (PST)
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: N/A

Nation in The North Pacific: The northern Polish territories
Current World Assembly nation: The northern Polish territories
Discord Username (if applicable): oscarcars
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so, which times can you attend? 12PM EST

Nation in The North Pacific: Vivanco
Current World Assembly nation: Vivanco
Discord Username (if applicable): endlessjudge
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so, which times can you attend? 12 PM EST, depending on Irl.
Are you interested in recruiting for the NPA? I can give it a try
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: None.
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: If my citizenship is accepted again, TNP's Bar Association, I think.

Nation in The North Pacific: The Jerichowan Country
Current World Assembly nation: The Jerichowan Country
Discord Username (if applicable): chad_howard
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so, which times can you attend? Sadly, no. Though i am more then happy to attend operations in the evening/late afternoon.
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: TNP militia

Nation in The North Pacific: Aristide
Current World Assembly nation: Hulldom
Discord Username (if applicable): seathestarlesssky
I can be at minors on pretty much every day but Monday. I can be at majors on the weekends and on Tuesday and Thursday nights with a bit of notice. (Generally let me know by about 9:30?)
Which branch (the Special Forces or Auxiliary) do you wish to join: SP
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: mercing a bit for defenders, participated in both the TL raid of Warzone Trinidad and the raid on Solidarity, all as a mercenary.
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: applied to TGW, we shall see.

Nation in The North Pacific: Binafra
Current World Assembly nation: The Binafran Liberation Front
Which branch do you wish to join: Auxillary
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: N/A
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: N/A/
RL Country: USA (EST)

I, Binafra, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to The North Pacific Region, our people and our government.

Nation in The North Pacific: Norgad
Current World Assembly nation: Phoenix Restaurata
Discord Username (if applicable): Norgad369
Are you interested in recruiting for the NPA?: No

Back