official floof
-
Pronouns
he/they
TNP Nation
Darcania
Discord
@zephyrkul
The delegate has appointed two citizens to the Election Commission. Per the Legal Code, Chapter 4 Clause 11, these appointments are subject to RA confirmation. The confirmation will follow non-legislative procedures. Here are the appointments:
Gladio:
I hereby appoint Ark and BMWSurfer as additional Election Commissioners, subject to confirmation votes by the Regional Assembly.
These appointments may be debated in this topic. Once a motion to vote is seconded, a vote may be scheduled.

If I may, knowing BMW, he ought to make a great EC. A very seasoned 'rule follower' over in the WA :P

*Claified language

Pallaith:
It's not a temporary appointment though?
It's as temporary as any EC term: six months, unless their term(s) is/are renewed. This wouldn't be put before the RA or be put up now if this was a temporary appointment under the EC Procedures.

Pallaith:
Precisely what I was getting at Darc, thank you.
Better to clarify for all citizens who see this thread than to leave it implied, in my opinion.

No. Currently there are five Election Commissioners: myself, Siwale, Darcania, Scorch, and Eluvatar. Sillystring and Syrixia left the EC when they lost citizenship. If these nominees are confirmed, it will bring the total back to seven.

Crushing Our Enemies:
No. Currently there are five Election Commissioners: myself, Siwale, Darcania, Scorch, and Eluvatar. Sillystring and Syrixia left the EC when they lost citizenship. If these nominees are confirmed, it will bring the total back to seven.
Thanks for clarifying. I forgot about the citizenship issue.

I suggest we get this vote going sometime soon so the EC doesn't have to find temporary ECs for the General Elections.

I motion for a vote on both appointments.

Back